I tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: YusoiGenre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Historical, Josei (It's a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women), Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: OngoingChapters: 40+Summary:God gave me a chance to r...

By: Yusoi
Genre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Historical, Josei (It's a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women), Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 40+
Summary:
God gave me a chance to relive my life. Before the rebirth, I had been used for the past 400 years as the empire's sword. And so, I swore to destroy the empire. I found the young prince of the country and became his teacher. I taught him how to become a tyrant and asked for the country.

"I will do the lady's will."

He conquered the whole empire for me, and I ran away.

"I came to take you, Charlize Ronan."

Dylan became a perfect tyrant and searched the entire empire for me.

"You tamed me, so why did you run away?"
Rating: 10/10
Comment: The plot is so amazing. The events were plotted well and the art of this work was really beautiful. As for the characters, the female lead has a very likeable personality and she's super intelligent. We all probably know that every female lead had a bad past and most of them had bad relationships with their families but even when I know this quite well, I can't help but still feel sad and angry at the same time. After reading the chapters showing her childhood and how she was treated, it made me feel so sad that she had to go through those hardships as a child and I was super pissed off at her dad and his reason isn't acceptable. The readers of this work are probably wondering why I didn't mention her brothers so I'll explain. I'm not too sure but from what I can remember, she had two brothers and again, I'm not too sure if it was her second brother or the first one but whoever it is, I'm still reconsidering whether I should accept him as a good guy or not. Hopefully we'll be able to see an improvement of not only his character but his dad and other brother as well because I honestly think that they could change. Next, the male lead. He's handsome and I really like how he treats the female lead differently compared to how he treats other people (besides his mom ofc). It's really interesting and super unique. I never found his actions and words cliche so he gets a big thumbs up from me. My comment is quite lengthy but anyways, please check it out!