My Fair Footman

Note:
· The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
· Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
· You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
· I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
· Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
· Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
· Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
· Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
· Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
· Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
· Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
· Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: IsiaGenre/s: Gender bender, Romance, Comedy, Historical, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: CompleteChapters: 101Synopsis: As a child, Elijah became a count's famous footman, a master of his work

By: Isia
Genre/s: Gender bender, Romance, Comedy, Historical, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Complete
Chapters: 101
Synopsis:
As a child, Elijah became a count's famous footman, a master of his work...But "his" work is secretly more like "her" work, as Elijah is in fact a woman. So, every day, she wakes up at 6 AM, conceals her chest with bandages, and carries on her duty. And she will continue to do until "On my 18th birthday, I will quit my life as a footman and live as a woman!"

Yet, a sudden proposal comes: "Elijah, you should dress up for the ball and become my partner." A perfect dress, never-before-seen makeup... and the gentle Count Albert as her escort.

How will destiny unfold for Elijah?
Rating: 9.8/10
Comment: The overall plot was so beautiful. I did feel bad for the female lead because imagining looking and acting like the opposite gender is obviously hard and to do that and keep up that facade for many years is something that I don't think I could bear. Though I feel like this, I also really admire the female lead. I think it's a very hard task to do yet she went through it and she fulfilled her job as a footman in which I think worsens the fact that she must keep herself well-hidden. Other than this, I honestly thought it would be a cliché type of story in which the second male lead tries to steal the female lead away from the male lead, but it wasn't like that at all. It really did surprise me that it didn't end up like how I thought it would since the second ml really did show he was interested in the female lead, but it was a really good thing since I gradually ended up liking the second ml because (I guess) it became a lot clearer on what his role was since he seemed more and more like a supporter to the main characters' relationship. Lastly, the male lead has a unique personality. Some may or may not agree but I genuinely feel that it's unique in a way. He's possessive but doesn't overdo it, he's a bit closed-off but at the same time not...? And lastly, he's sweet.