Beware of the Villainess!

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: 뽕따맛스크류바, Bbongdda Mask, PureunkannaGenre/s: Drama, Romance, Comedy, FantasyStatus: OngoingChapters: 70+Summary: I became the villainess of a novel! Do I hate it? No! I find it rather nice

Genre/s: Drama, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 70+
Summary:
I became the villainess of a novel! Do I hate it? No! I find it rather nice. A duke's daughter = a jobless rich person. How can I miss out on a chance like this?! This is the best chance to just enjoy life. I should throw out the main plot and just live life how I want to! Not long after waking up as the villainess, I witnessed my fiancé, the novel's male lead, the crowned prince, cheating. I saw him embrace a lady other than I and he was smiling so bright. I was brought to tears... Just kidding, I didn't cry! My tears are worth too much to be wasted on that garbage. Instead of tears, I yelled out,

"Your highness, are you trash?"

The main character with a personality of a refreshing soda! The girl-crush protagonist that will completely throw out the main story! Why? Because it's a waste for a girl to be surrounded by cheap cars. (cars = men)
Rating: 10/10
Comment: I love LOVE this manhwa so much!! There's a ton of comedic scenes and I'm pretty sure there's a ton of memes too. It was so addicting to read and you wouldn't know how many times I laughed and squealed. Anyways, it isn't mainly comedy and it has a fair share of comedic scenes and romantic scenes and I think it's a really great thing about this manhwa because the author didn't put too much comedic scenes or else we, the readers, would've misunderstood the plot and missed out the important parts. Other than this, I really dislike the crown prince or that black-haired guy. It's been so long since I've last read this so please bare with me. I forget some things too and for this case, I forgot most of the characters' names so I'm just gonna refer to them as to how I remember them. Anyways, going back, he makes me want to scream and I mean punching my pillow because of my desperation to punch his pretty face. He's selfish and so inconsiderate but a big thank you to the female lead for opening his eyes because he really needed it because one, a future emperor shouldn't be like that and secondly, despite wanting to step on that guy, I personally think that he's an actually good person. Now, for the main thing, the male lead. I love Nine so much and most readers probably love him as much as I do. It's funny how I only remember his name but anyways, he's a character worth remembering rather than that crown prince. The character development was really amazing too and I'm genuinely so proud of Nine for making it so far because if you knew, he really did go through a lot and it might not be that much to some people but for people who can somehow understand or relate to his situation would really feel proud of him. As for the female lead and the male lead, all I can say is that their personalities are such a great combo. The female lead is strong, straightforward, bold and daring. The male lead is soft and kind-hearted. When we mix that together, you all probably agree that it is indeed an interesting combination of characters so please check it out!