The Duchess with an Empty Soul

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Mint, 피치베(Peach berry) Genre/s: Adaptation, Drama, Fantasy, Full Color, Historical, Romance, Time Travel, Josei (It's a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women)Status: OngoingChapters: 75+Summary: From childhood, Artezia Ros...

Genre/s: Adaptation, Drama, Fantasy, Full Color, Historical, Romance, Time Travel, Josei (It's a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 75+
Summary:
From childhood, Artezia Rosan's happiness was dependent on ensuring the success of her brother. As a master manipulator and schemer, she became his most valuable ally in seizing the empire's throne. That's exactly why her brother's betrayal cut so deeply when Artezia was imprisoned as punishment for all of her crimes. Soon after being rescued by Grand Duke Cedric Ebron, she vows to help him overthrow the cruel new emperor by sacrificing her own life with forbidden magic. Now waking up several years earlier back in time, she will forsake her own family to help Cedric at all costs. They say that blood is thicker than water, but can Artezia destroy her brother while her own romance blossoms amidst the chaos?
Rating: 9.5/10
Comment: The plot is so nice and really interesting. I honestly felt so bad towards the female lead at the beginning and her life is just super unfair and it's all because of her mom and brother. The fl's older brother really is handsome but I really can't deal with his personality and attitude so nevermind him. The male lead is handsome and though I had my suspicions towards him at the beginning, I now genuinely believe he's a good person. I found it really cute when he did a bunch of things for the female lead and I'm really glad that their relationship keeps getting better because despite being aware on how strong and intelligent the female lead is, it's really sad that she can't rely on that much people so I really want to thank the male lead for being how he is and being that one person that the fl could trust.