I stole the Male Lead's First Night

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
· Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: MSGOther name/s: I took the Male lead's First Time, The First Time with the DukeGenre/s: Comedy, Fantasy, RomanceStatus: OngoingChapters: 35+Synopsis: Due to a mistake one night, I became the target of the most obsessive man and a villainess! ...

By: MSG
Other name/s: I took the Male lead's First Time, The First Time with the Duke
Genre/s: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 35+
Synopsis:
Due to a mistake one night, I became the target of the most obsessive man and a villainess! After possessing Ripley, a baron's daughter and an extra in a novel, I became the female lead. Since this is the case, I will try to enjoy the riches and luxuries of a nobleman that I couldn't experience in my past life. I can remember up to drinking alone in a corner at a party... but I woke up the next day in the male lead's bed! Ripley became the target of the villainess after the male lead's remarks that she should be responsible for spending their first night together. Knowing the fate of the female lead, Ripley tries to get rid of the male lead by causing trouble, not washing, and all sorts of things. Nevertheless, the male lead's unwavering single-minded heart begins to shake.
Rating: 10/10
Comment: The plot was really beautiful. I really find it unique that compared to the other manhwas, the female lead was really set to the fact that there was a destined female lead for the male lead in which I completely understand why because she came to the world of the novel she read. I mean...I did feel bad when she had to use that line as a reason to not like or to not give in to her feelings for the sake of following the flow of the novel but then again, because of this, it became a way for the male lead to prove to her that it's different. There's a specific line that struck me that most and it was just so heartwarming. The assurance he showed to her was something that I find really admirable. Though he was hurt when the female lead (not the one in the novel but the actual fl of this manhwa) constantly did things to push him away, he still went forward and never backed down. It was probably because he was oblivious to her plans of pushing him away but still. Another thing is that he's really sweet. He assured her in different ways, and I personally think it wasn't too excessive. It was just enough. Lastly, it's all pretty funny and it was really enjoyable to read so I really hope you guys check this out!