A world ruled by cats

Note:
· The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
· Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
· You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
· I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
· Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
· Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
· Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
· Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
· Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
· Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
· Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
· Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Jing JianGenre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning)Status: CompleteChapters: 80Synopsis:Nora didn't want to die

By: Jing Jian
Genre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning)
Status: Complete
Chapters: 80
Synopsis:
Nora didn't want to die. All she wanted, was to save a cat from drowning. When she drowned instead, she woke up in another world: Catsrule, a world ruled by cats! These aren't your normal kitties though, they walk on two legs and look like us but we're their pets! It's not all milk and catnip however, soon Nora is captured and adopted by a cute cat boy who hates humans named Caesar. Can Nora return to her normal life or will she spend nine lives as a cat's pet?
Rating: 7.9/10
Comment: It felt new for me to read a manhwa such as this but despite it being new, it wasn't weird but in fact, really entertaining. I honestly learned a lot. The male lead is cold-hearted but has a soft side as well and two words that are probably best to describe what he does for the female lead are the "little things". I found it cute and just wholesome. Though these little things or those cute moments lasted for a few chapters (from what I remember), the main plot was really amazing. The character development was nice as well and once again, my heart felt heavy when the female lead had to go through something, and I don't know....it felt really heartbreaking but it still went well I guess. It had a good ending, and they did still end up together, so it was really worth the while so please check it out!