The Blood of Madam Giselle

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Lee YunjiGenre/s:  Adult, Mature, Smut, Drama, Historical, Romance, Josei (It's a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women)Status: OngoingChapters: 45+Summary: A rebellious spirit trapped in her marriage to a violent husband,...

By: Lee Yunji
Genre/s:  Adult, Mature, Smut, Drama, Historical, Romance, Josei (It's a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 45+
Summary:
A rebellious spirit trapped in her marriage to a violent husband, Giselle leads a miserable life playing the role of a meek wife and lady. But one night, wandering her new home, Giselle discovers what seems to be a young boy trapped inside a cage. An inheritance from her husband's eccentric father, the boy is considered a monster, an immortal "flower that feeds upon blood". Despite her fear, Giselle begins to visit the boy nightly. Will these illicit meetings shatter life as she knows it?
Rating: 9.5/10
Comment: This manhwa genuinely surprised me. I'm not used to the type of scenes and it was my first time reading this kind of manhwa. I mean, it wasn't bad at all and the plot is interesting. It's just that I'm not used to....the thing and you might as well say I'm innocent and I honestly admit that so I hope you don't get me wrong because it really does have a beautiful plot. It's sort of like forbidden love and the lead characters yearning for each other makes my heart warm but sad at the same time but even so, meeting secretly and simply walking under the snow, holding hands and enjoying each other's presence is really romantic. Other than this, I hate the female lead's husband. He's probably the second worst character I've known (as the first one is a character from Remarried Empress) and just to clear up everyone's confusion (if ever you are confused), the female lead's husband isn't the male lead. This might be short for a comment compared to how I usually do it but please PLEASE read this if you're COMFORTABLE and COMPLETELY OKAY with the scenes because there are scenes that I find disturbing, uncomfortable and probably triggering so as much as possible, don't even dare read this. Don't force yourself and I have other and better recommendations than this!