Adelaide

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
· Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By:  Chae HabinOther name/s: La Dolce Vita Di Adelaide, Adelaide's La Dolce VitaGenre/s: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Comedy, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character be...

By:  Chae Habin
Other name/s: La Dolce Vita Di Adelaide, Adelaide's La Dolce Vita
Genre/s: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Comedy, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning)
Status: Complete
Chapters: 80+ (There's a specific number of chaps but I'm basing it from different sites so I can't verify this one)
Synopsis:
Was I reborn? In my previous life I was a designer who had just graduated but one day I had an accident. Adelaide, that's my new name. My new life feels very boring, but then I heard news that there is a girl who can move between dimensions, so I decided to go to the capital to meet her. Is there something waiting for me in the capital?
Rating: 9.7/10
Comment: It's one of the first few manhwas I've read, and the overall plot was really nice — a strong female lead, a handsome and ideal male lead and the supporting characters were plotted so well. I genuinely like that the female lead had a good supporting female lead. I mean that the companion of the female lead was someone strong and just someone who's admirable. Though she was a supporting character and that she was rarely seen, I still find her role important. I don't mean to offend anyone in a way but to see a main lead with good, strong, and powerful companion/s is something that we rarely see because it's either the main lead doesn't have friends or that he or she doesn't have a companion to whom he or she could depend or rely on if ever something comes up. This isn't a really big factor for me when deciding to make a manhwa a part of my favorites, but it is indeed one of them. Another thing that I want to include is that the male lead is subconsciously sweet. As what everyone would expect, the male lead wouldn't open his heart to the female lead right away but to unconsciously do sweet things for her is a different thing. Since I can't tell the specifics, please check this manhwa out!