Death is the only ending for the Villainess

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Gwon Gyeoeul, SuolOther name/s: Villains are destined to dieGenre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: OngoingChapters: 60+Summary: Penelope Eckart reincarnated as the adopted daughter of Duke Ec...

Other name/s: Villains are destined to die
Genre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 60+
Summary:
Penelope Eckart reincarnated as the adopted daughter of Duke Eckart and the villainess of a reverse harem dating sim. The problem is, she entered the game at its hardest difficulty, and no matter what she does, death awaits her at every ending! Before the "real daughter" of Duke Eckart appears, she must choose one of the male leads and reach a happy ending in order to survive. But the two brothers always pick a fight with her over every little thing, as well as a crazy crown prince, whose routes all lead to death. There's even a magician who's enamoured with the female lead, and a loyal slave knight! But somehow, the favourability meters of the male leads increase the more she crosses the line with them!

This is Penelope's survival story, who's been dropped in an insane reverse harem dating sim!
Rating: 9.9/10
Comment: I came to this manhwa from tiktok and I have to admit, people's editing skills over there are so mind-blowing so I'd like to thank whoever that person was for creating that specific edit that I left somewhere in my favorites. Going back, it was very new, very different yet very beautiful. New because the female lead was transported to the game she played (from what I remember) and her role and background in the game wasn't that much different from her background in real life (besides being a part of a noble family) and I think it's really good because she doesn't have to completely pretend how she feels and acts towards the characters in the game. It was different because like what I said, she was transported to a game and I'm sure there's very few of those historical manhwas that we know that have a similar plot. Lastly, it was beautiful because the female lead is such a strong woman and the other characters were plotted so well. It didn't seem like it was rushed nor was it slow-paced and those big events that happened left me on a good impression on the whole manhwa so the wait for the next chapters were definitely worth it.