This is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Bak hedam, Pearjuice, JadeOther name/s: I was tricked into this Fake MarriageGenre/s: Adaptation, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Slice of Life, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Isekai (Japanese subgenre wh...

Other name/s: I was tricked into this Fake Marriage
Genre/s: Adaptation, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Slice of Life, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning)
Status: Ongoing (?)
Chapters: 82 (Season 2 of this manhwa recently ended. Still unsure if there will be a next season)
Summary:
The Sophen country had been destroyed by the empire. The sole daughter of a count family, Leylin Efran, had to find a husband to be able to inherit her family. So she wouldn't have to suffer through loveless marriage, Leylin decided to find a husband to have a one-year contract marriage with. In the middle of her quest, a young and dashing man appeared before her. Leylin was convinced this is the right man for her, but is he truly the answer to Leylin's perilous situation?
Rating: 7.5/10
Comment: I stopped reading this manhwa halfway or probably less than that. It wasn't boring and I promise this wasn't the reason for me to stop reading it. I was busy with school at that time and I most likely found a far more interesting manhwa so I kinda just left it. Anyways, I'll just try to give out the things I felt when reading. The female lead has a good character and there were people who called her dumb or oblivious but I honestly don't think so. She actually reminds me of a working woman with a stable job and this probably doesn't relate to the actual plot but there were times that made me realise that so please don't think she's bad. The male lead is okay honestly but now that I think about it, I should've continued reading because all I can say is that he's good-looking, buff, intelligent like every other male lead out there (I forgot his noble status so pls forgive me) and kind of mysterious. I don't think mysterious is the word but he definitely doesn't talk for fun. These are all that I want to say so please check it out!