A Stepmother's Marchen

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: OrkaOther name/s: A Stepmother's Fairy TaleGenre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: Complete (?)Chapters: 65Summary: The iron widow, the spider widow, male hunter, the witch of Neuwanstein cast...

By: Orka
Other name/s: A Stepmother's Fairy Tale
Genre/s: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Complete (?)
Chapters: 65
Summary:
The iron widow, the spider widow, male hunter, the witch of Neuwanstein castle, the embarrassment of noble ladies...These were all the words used to describe the Marchioness, Suri Van Neuwanstein. Despite receiving such criticism from the world, she raised her 'children', who were unrelated to her by blood and were old enough to be called her siblings. And finally, on the day of the first son Jeremy's wedding, she felt that all her hard work had tied all the loose ends together. But she had been terribly mistaken. After hearing the message requesting her to not attend the wedding, she got caught up in an accident and died while leaving the castle. But when she opened her eyes, she woke up on the day of her husband's funeral, seven years ago.

"I refuse to suffer any more. I won't live as I had in the past a second time!"
Rating: 8.9/10
Comment: I'd like to start this off by saying that this has a very unique plot and there were a lot of times when I was too caught up on the plot to even focus on the things around me. The female lead or the stepmother had an 'okay' personality and her character development was really nice as well. As for her stepchildren, they pissed me off a couple of times but it's fine if I have to admit because they didn't bother me as much as their real relatives. I honestly thought or probably assumed that they had no ill-intentions in helping the female lead in taking care of the children but it all came crashing down so now, I'll leave all the bad things they've done to her forgotten. Lastly, I love the male characters and all of them look really good-looking. I especially love Nora (Not too sure if I'm correct but from what I remember, this was his name? I apologise if I'm wrong). As you all probably noticed (I hope), I love LOVE characters with anything blue on. It could be their hair, eyes and/or clothes and Nora fits most of the characteristics I want in a man so you could say that he's the most ideal man (for me). There is of course the crown prince (I think he was?) and I admit, he is probably as good-looking as every male character in the manhwa but I'll still choose Nora over him. Anyways, please check this out and don't forget to leave a comment!