Cat's Bride

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By:  Daon creative,  MaGenre/s: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoni...

By: Daon creative,  Ma
Genre/s: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience), Isekai (Japanese subgenre which involves the main character being transported into another world via either reincarnation or summoning)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 87 (Season 2 has already ended but I'm still not sure about the next season so I apologize)
Summary:
Kind-hearted Haji was always surrounded by friends, but now her classmates turned their backs and have begun bullying her. Making matters worse, she's fallen down to the otherworldly Cat Kingdom while saving an odd-eyed critter from certain danger. To preserve her own life in this magical domain, can Haji's puppy charm win over the heart of the Cat Prince? Or are cats and dogs truly not able to get along?
Rating: 9.2/10
Comment: This work is so SO nice and there are scenes that really warmed my heart. They were cute and the art made it better because the male characters are so attractive. Though (from what I remember), the art style kinda changed during the late-mid to late chapters (I forgot) but it wasn't noticeable (Well..for me anyways). If I have to choose a male character, it has to be Jimin (I think this was his name). Besides him having the same name as my bias, I like his personality a lot and he isn't a noble so pretending I'm part of the story, I'd rather be with a simple person like him than with a nobleman and lastly, he wore a maid outfit twice. It's a blessing to see such a thing so be prepared because I did not take it well. These are probably all I wanted to say so even if it's short, please check the manhwa out!