Actually, I was the real one

Note:
·       The ratings and comments are based on my opinion and I admit that these can affect people's expectations towards these recommended works so you may ignore it.
·       Always include a 'spoiler warning' if ever you want to mention clips of the work.
·        You may come back to the comment section to give out your opinion and what you feel towards the work when you're done reading.
·        I won't be including nor replying to questions regarding where you could read this. There are apps and I know there's very few of them so the most reliable place to read are those where you could find online. Just search in 'google' and there would be a bunch of sites where you could read.

Terms: (Source: Online dictionaries)
·        Manhwa/Webtoon - is the general Korean term for comics and print cartoons (common usage also includes animated cartoons).
·        Manhua - Chinese comics originally produced in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, often including Chinese translations of Japanese manga.
·        Manga - are comics or graphic novels originating from Japan.
·        Isekai – is a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games revolving around a normal person from Earth being transported to, reborn, or trapped in a parallel universe.
·        Shoujo - is a Japanese word for 'girl'. Its nature is to target a young female audience.
·        Shounen – is a genre of Japanese comics and animated films aimed primarily at a young male audience, typically characterized by action-filled plots.
·        Josei – is a manga genre made for older teenage females and adult women. Josei comics can portray realistic romance, as opposed to the mostly idealized romance of shoujo manga, but it does not always have to be.
·       Gender Bender - a term that describes an Anime or Manga Genre, that combats traditional gender roles like Cross-Dressing where boys dress up as girls or girls dress up as boys.

By: Sam Woel, YuwoonGenre/s: Adaptation , Drama , Fantasy , Full Color , Historical , Magic , Reincarnation , Romance , Slice of Life , Time Travel, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)Status: OngoingChapters: 40 (End of Season...

Genre/s: Adaptation , Drama , Fantasy , Full Color , Historical , Magic , Reincarnation , Romance , Slice of Life , Time Travel, Shoujo (Its nature is to target a young female audience)
Status: Ongoing
Chapters: 40 (End of Season 1)
Summary:
A prophecy foretold that the Grand Duke would only have one water elementalist born from him. Though she lacks her father's affection, Keira knows she's destined for those powers. But after years of doing what was right and proper of a noble, she's executed after the conniving Cosette appears, claiming to be the Grand Duke's real daughter. But then—Keira wakes up with newfound purpose: make changes, allies, and even friends before it's too late. Will it be enough before Cosette hatches her plot?
Rating: 9/10
Comment: I dislike the female lead's father and as much as I want to explain why, I'll focus on the female lead first. I really like her character and I found it so heartwarming that she rushed to her brother when she woke up after returning back to the past. It was such a cute moment and I don't really know why because that scene isn't that much big of a deal. (Spoiler?) It's probably because she didn't mind thinking about her father because from what I remember, she had a routine of visiting him and during that morning, she didn't and her dad was lowkey disappointed that she didn't come and the looks in his eyes made me so SO happy because he deserved it. Honestly, I really do have to admit that I feel bad for the dad but I really can't help but dislike him. When the female lead eventually stopped calling him 'father' or 'dad' and started calling him using honourifics, of course I felt bad but it's probably what he deserves because he neglected her and when she stopped doing the stuff she usually does for him, that's when he began getting curious about her and eventually, cared about her (End of spoiler). I sincerely apologise if it was really long. Forgetting about the dad, the female lead has a strong characteristic and she's actually really cute. You'll see this in the mid-chapters because I'm sure you all think that she's cold-hearted or closed-off but she's actually really not.