Chp:-3 Intensely Impressive

AASHI SINGHANIA's PoV

I snapped at him and got inside my suite. He yelled loud enough for me to hear, "soon doll, soon soon you'll be mine and you won't be able to get rid of me that easily ".

Argh...... Next time I'm gonna kick that guy to death. I grabbed my iPhone and wallet. I saw 12 missed calls. Irene, Megan, Amyra, Shalini, Radha everyone called me. I got out of my suite. My friends were in the car. I entered the car. My friends attacked me with hundreds of questions. I asked them to calm down. I sighed. I recited the whole story. They chuckled.

Amyra said, "lucky girl. Was he handsome?" She smirked evilly.

Shalini said, "oh no no, correction correction, was he sexy?"

Girls laughed.

I angrily said, "it's not funny. He's a bloody player. How could he kiss me like that, I'm a bloody stranger to him he's a bloody stranger to me how could he touch. He's lucky that I didn't use my karate skills on him otherwise he would have been dead till now. Argh...... I'll kick him to death if he comes in front of my eyes again." My blood was boiling. I'm the worst person to deal with if I'm angry. Argh.......

My friends said, "chill girl chill. Take a deep breath. Take a short nap."

I sighed and I took a nap. Soon my friends woke me up. I was fresh. I entered Arnab uncle's mansion. It was beautifully decorated. It was amazing. Me and my friends loved it.

I met the Raichands and introduced my friends to them. They welcomed my friends. Raichands are really generous, modern, fun loving, warm and welcoming people.

It was great catching up with Dev aka Rohan, Kobs aka Kabir, Dakshita and Samaira. Soon Rohan introduced me to his Vivek Tauji, Madhu Taiji and cousin Mihika. Vivek Raichand is Arnab Raichand and Ajay Raichand's first cousin.

Dakshita asked, "you seem to be pissed Aashi, all ok know?"

Radha tried to say, " O actually...... I cut her and said, " I'm not in a good mood today just don't ask about it guys, forget it and tell how's life?"

I said, "Nice to meet you, Vivek uncle Madhu aunty and Mihika. I'm Aashi, Aashi Sanjay Singhania."

Rohan said, " we call her Dolly, dolly is her petname". I smiled.

Madhu aunty said, "nice name she looks as cute as a doll." I blushed.

Uncle and aunty left us and went. Now me, my friends and  Raichands were standing there. We talked for a while. Rohan being Rohan was flirting with my friends especially with Amyra and Shalini because Irene, Megan and Radha didn't give much attention to him. They were busy talking to Mihika and Samaira. Me, Dakshita and Kabir enjoyed the flirty lovey dovey show of Dev and Shalini and Amyra. It was like experts are talking about a topic. We laughed our ass off.

" May I know, what's going on here? Why are you guys laughing so hard?" I heard the voice from behind. It was so familiar. Rohan said, " Big Brother. Soham bhai finally you're here." He went and gave him a bro hug. Soham bhai? I became curious to know. I turned back. I was shocked to see that hotel guy, I froze right there.

Rohan said, "guys, meet my big brother, Mihika's elder brother Soham Raichand. Today we've kept a party to celebrate his success the important deal that we got because of him only."

I was so pissed I ended up saying, " this asshole is your cousin?"

Soham said, " Doll, you're here. Can't get enough of me huh?" I smirked.

Kabir asked, "you two already know each other?"

I got so pissed and I just walked away and the girls followed me.

I went out in the lawn. I was beyond pissed. I called my dad's secretary and ordered him to prepare my jet for tomorrow morning.

Radha said, " Aashi why are you ruining your mood just because of that guy chill yaa."

Irene asked, " what happened girl?"

Shalini asked, " why you got so bugged after seeing Soham?"

Megan said, " girls something is 100% fishy. Dolly spill the beans."

Amyra asked, "what's wrong Aashi open your mouth and say something ".

Dakshita asked, "did he do something wrong?"

Samaira said, " tell us Dolly we'll smack him hard".

Mihika said, " come on Dolly say something."

I burst into tears while telling about whatever happened in the hotel. I also told about Ayaan Awasthy my ex boyfriend and our breakup. Ayaan was now married. He's 3 years senior to me.

I said, " Soham messed with me. I came to Canada to enjoy with my friends before we get engrossed into our professional and personal lives again. But all this came in between. I wish my family was here instead of me. All this wouldn't have happened. I'm not yet completely over Ayaan, after all he's my first love. I need time to heal. I already had enough pains and they were healing gradually now but Soham came in between to add to it. He behaved like a jerk. He is not completely at fault but still. Anyways..... I'm sorry for ruining the mood but the kiss has made me feel uncomfortable no matter how amazing it was. I need a break. I've asked dad's secretary to prepare a jet for me tomorrow early morning. I'll go somewhere all alone. I need to spend some time alone. I'm sorry Meg, Ire, Radha, Amy, Shalini you guys enjoy I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll catch up with you all soon."

The girls hugged me one by one.

Samaira said, " stay here for a while and come inside ".

I sighed and wiped my tears. I got a call from my brother Nikhil. I answered the call and spoke to him. After the call ended I stood at the lawn looking at the sky. I was lost in my thoughts. I calmed down.

Soon I heard a voice, " Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water." That was intensely impressive.

I turned to see who said that. It was Soham standing there beside me.

He was not the Soham whom I met this evening at the hotel. I was getting attracted to him. There was something that pulled me towards him. It's so weird. Even Ayaan never attracted me so much though he might be my first love. I guess he was never meant for me.

He was not the same Soham I met few hours in the hotel, I could make that while looking into his eyes. His eyes looked intense. It was like there a lots of things that he has to say but he won't say it I guess.

Let's see what he has to say.........