Chp:-12 I Still Love You

AASHI SINGHANIA

Karan bhaiya and Nisha bhabhi were back from the Washington DC. It was a boring Monday morning. We were working from home. Alia was studying. I was still thinking about yesterday. I saw Soham at the penthouse building. I don't know why I feel something is really wrong.

Nisha bhabhi said, "Dolly come on I checked these files you have done a great job. Dolly... Dolly..... hello!" I was lost somewhere and I came back to reality when Nisha bhabhi shook my shoulders.

I said, "sorry sorry dee. Uhm... thankyou."

Nisha bhabhi said, "spill the beans Dolly. Are you in trouble? You're lost in your own thoughts."

I gulped nervously.

Karan bhaiya said, "tell us Dolly."

Natasha said, "please don't hide it from us know dee."

I said, "actually my friend is really tensed. Her friend is hiding something from her. Last time she went to her sister's friend's house, she saw him at the lobby. He was looking here and there and walking cautiously. His face was pale. He was acting as if he has stolen something and done something really wrong. He looked really nervous. She hid behind a pillar and saw him. She's really confused and tensed. She's not able to understand what's wrong with him. Why is he acting weirdly? She's really concerned about him. She wants to find out what's wrong with him and help him if needed. She's asking for my help. She was tensed. I don't know what advice should I give her?"

Karan bhaiya said, "it's simple Dolly. Ask her to hire a detective and keep an eye on her. I would've done that if I was in her place?"

Natasha said, "Karan bhaiya how can you say that? It's not good to stalk someone like that."

Kriti said, "yes Karan, Alia is right."

They all started debating.

Karan bhaiya is right. I should silently hire a detective and ask him to follow Soham and give me every information about him.

I ran to my room and called up the Nikhil bhai's personal investigator. I instructed him about what he's supposed to do. He agreed.

Also, I decided to go to Smriti's penthouse building and take a round over there.

After completing all my work, I went to the penthouse building, the place where I saw Soham. I told everyone that I'm going out to do some work.

I reached there and waited there for a while. I looked here and there. I walked from one place to another. I was waiting outside the lobby.

I could feel someone poking my shoulder. I turned back and froze. It was Soham. He was smirking.

Soham said, "Am I so irresistible Doll? Now you've started following me everywhere?" He was smirking. What a weird guy he is! I am unable to understand him. I gulped nervously.

I said, "why would I follow you Spoilt Boy. Kriti dee's friend Smriti Sharma stays here. I came to meet her."

Soham said, "ok ok calm down. I'll see you later. I have some work to do. See you later."

I said, "I don't think so. You and your fake promises.  You always cancel our plans."

Soham chuckled and smiled cheekily and got inside his car and drove out.

What's happening with me? Why am I so concerned about Soham? Why? We're friends but not very close friends. Then why? Why am I attracted to him? Do I like him? Am I falling for him?

I was clueless. I don't know. My brain stopped working. I really need a coffee and some snacks. I headed towards Starbucks which was just outside the penthouse building gate. I got inside and ordered my coffee and snacks. I took my order a few minutes later and sat on the table. I was sipping my coffee when I heard someone say.

"Hey Aashi."

I looked up to see who it was. I literally froze. God damn it! No bloody way! Why things have to be complicated? Non sense! I don't know what's going on in my life. Why is all this happening? It was my ex boyfriend Ayaan Awasthy standing in front of me with a glass of Frappuccino in his hands. He was smiling lightly.

Ayaan said, "May I have a seat?"
I thought for a while and nodded.

We both sipped our coffees.

He asked, "so how are you?"

I said, "I'm good. You?"

He said, "I'm fine."

There was an awkward silence. Ayaan started talking. We had a short conversation for about 20 minutes.

Ayaan said, "you're still the same. You're as beautiful as you were before. Dolly this might sound weird to you but it's the truth, I'm really very sorry for whatever happened please forgive me. Please come back to my life, give me a chance. Please Aashi. I still love you a lot."

I was taken aback. No this can't be true! Why didn't I become deaf before hearing his words. I immediately took my coffee and purse and I walked out of Starbucks. I heard Ayaan calling out my name but I didn't wait. I went back straight to the mansion. I ran towards my room as soon as I reached the mansion. Fortunately there was no one in the living room. I locked my room door and cried my heart out. No ways! I don't want that bastard in my life. Ayaan sent a lot of texts and called me but I blocked him. I don't love him anymore. I don't love him. Once upon a time, I crazily loved him but now I don't. I calmed down and closed my eyes. All I could see is my encounters with Soham, our kiss, our conversations, his face everything. I could feel the attraction towards Soham. Even though I don't deeply know him, I know that he's a good person. He's an asshole sometimes but he's a good person. I love him. I really love him. I don't know how that happened but yes I love my cute little Spoilt Boy. My Soham! I don't have any place for Ayaan Awasthy in my life.

I was feeling helpless. Then suddenly I figured out that how can I be relieved. I called Sanya Mirchandani, my family friend cum best friend. She's Nisha bhabhi's younger sister. We're both really close. She answered my call.

Sanya said, "hey Dolly. How are you?"

I said, "I am not fine Sanya." I broke down.

Sanya said, "what happened Dolly? Why are you crying?"

I recited the whole story to Sanya and told her everything about what I feel for Soham and about my meet with Ayaan at Starbucks.

Sanya said, "Dolly, that bastard is just lying. Don't you even think about getting back to him ok? Just slap him if he irritates you."

I said, "I won't ever do that. I love Soham."

Sanya said, "how will you find out that what's wrong with Soham?"

I said, "I told you know I've given one week's time to the personal investigator. He's trying his best to find out what is he upto?"

Sanya said, "Dolly, do you think he'll be able to find information about Soham? He's a billionaire. He won't let anyone know about minute details of his personal life so easily."

I said, "if not everything, he'll at least give me little information about him. I'm sure that'll be enough."

Sanya said, "I really hope so. Dolly please take care. Be alert. Keep me posted. Stay with your siblings don't go out alone. I think Ayaan has his eyes on you. I don't get good vibes from him. That guy is not a good person. Please beware. If you see him you might become weak because whatever it is he's your 1st love so it's not that easy to erase our first love from our heart. Please Dolly stay away from him. Focus on your work, family and Soham. Take care."

I said, "yes Sanya. Thanks. I felt good talking to you babe. You also take care. Bye."

We hung up.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS COMPLICATED...,..............