Chp:-5 A Nice Day

1 WEEK LATER

AASHI SINGHANIA
I was in Singapore for a week. I came to Bangkok 2 days ago. I just came to getaway from everything. I just wanted to be alone. I wanted to be peaceful. I wanted to calm down. I was just disturbed. I just wanna erase Ayaan from my mind. How I wish there was a medicine which is made specially to erase specific memories.

Currently I'm in my hotel suite. It's afternoon here. I was sitting in the balcony. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Nikhil bhai. I answered.

"Hello Nik bhai."

Nikhil bhai said, "Hey Dolly. How are you doing babe?"

I said, "I'm good Nik bhai."

Nikhil bhai said, "have you moved on from the party incident and him?"

I said, "I don't know bhai. It's like a haunted past. It's not leaving me. I don't know whenever I don't think about it or I should say when I completely forget about it, it haunts me like anything bhai. I felt good after coming to Singapore. I came to Bangkok 2 days ago. Anyways, you tell bro how's life? How are everyone doing?"

Nikhil said, "we're all good. Mom, dad, Tauji and Taiji are in USA. I'm in Mumbai. Nisha, Gautam, Karan and Kriti are with me?"

I asked, "what about our mini Singhania?"

Nikhil bhai chuckled and said, "she's in New Haven. She won't leave that place now for the next 5 years. We've to go to New York to meet her. She's so studious you know."
I also chuckled. My sister is a topper. She's really very intelligent and wise. She's a nerd. She's really hardworking. She's excellent in studies and very knowledgeable. She's a very good singer.
I am very close to Natasha Alia Singhania my first cousin, Misha Chaturvedi my first cousin from mom's side, Kriti Singhania my 2nd cousin.

Nikhil bhai asked, "hey are you there? Why are you quiet doll? Look, doll I understand you're stressed but don't worry. You've come there to relax not to take stress. Forget about all of those things. Soham didn't do it purposely. I know all that started over there. Just forgive him. Soham might be a jerk but he's a great guy."

I said, "I have forgiven him bhaiya I know he's not at fault. You're right he's a jerk and asshole but he's a nice guys with some dark secrets. That day when I looked into his eyes, it had a lot of things to say but Soham won't reveal everything."

Nikhil said, "God Aashi you really need to have fun. Why are you talking like a boring person? I think your loneliness is eating you up. Let me tell you why I called. You know right IPL as in the Indian Premier League is going on. Day after Tomorrow it's our favourite team Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings match. We're all going to the stadium. Me, Nisha babe, Gautam, Ishaan, Ayesha, Riya, Nirav, Sanya, Rohan, Kabir, Dakshita and Samaira we're all going to the stadium and we're supporting Mumbai Indians because we're Mumbaikars. Only our Natasha supports Chennai Super Kings. She's a crazy MS Dhoni fan you know. So, are you coming?"

I said, "ok bhaiya. I'm coming."

Nikhil said, "great. I'll book the tickets and send the details to you."

I said, "ok bhaiya. Bye. Love you."

He said, "love you too Dolly." He hung up.

I felt good after talking to Nik bhai. Can't wait to meet everyone.

SOHAM RAICHAND

I just landed in Mumbai. My childhood friend Aryan who lives in Vancouver, Canada is with me. I called Kabir. He answered.

"Hey Soham bhai."

I said, "Yo Kobs. I've landed in Mumbai. Aryan, my childhood friend is with me."