Chp:-14 Moving On

1 Week Later

AASHI SINGHANIA

Exactly 1 week ago I had seen Soham outside Smriti's penthouse building. After that I daily went to the building but I never spotted him there. I wasn't able to figure out whose house he goes to and what he does and what's bothering him. I'm really concerned. After all I really love him.

I was alone at the mansion today. Everyone had gone out for a charity function. I just made an excuse and stayed back. I was watching Netflix. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Nikhil bhai's personal investigator. I asked him to keep an eye on Soham. I think he has some information now. I answered his call.

"Hello."

He said, "Aashi mam. I have some information. Mr Soham Raichand goes to the penthouse building in Manhattan. He goes to Penthouse number 13."

I said, "penthouse number 13. They're Smriti Sharma's neighbours. Who stays there? Why he goes there?"

He said, "mam I don't know why he goes there but that penthouse belongs to a girl named Shriya that's all I could find out I don't know what's her background, what's her full name. I don't have more information."

I said, "thanks a lot. I've transferred your money to your account check it up later. Thanks for your help. Good job."

He said, "anytime ma'am." We hung up.

I quickly went to the penthouse building. As soon as I reached there, I found a woman in the lobby. When she turned around, I saw her face. It was Smriti, Kriti's friend.

Smriti said, "hey Aashi. What a pleasant surprise! How come you're here?" She hugged me briefly.

I said, "actually my client stays here in penthouse number 13. Your neighbour. I have work with her."

Smriti asked, "oh you mean Shriya Desai?"

I froze right there. Shriya Desai as in it's Soham's ex girlfriend. Oh no! Why's he going there. That to frequently! He only used to say know move on and blah blah... he used to say the words of wisdom then why he's turning back and walking towards the past? I need to go there and find out what's happening. Enough is enough now.

I said, "Smriti, I'll see you later actually I am getting late."

Smriti said, "yes yes. See you later. Bye."

I quickly went upstairs after saying bye to Smriti. The moment I reached outside penthouse number 13 before I rang the bell I saw that the door was open. I quietly entered inside. I was in the living room and there were 3 rooms and kitchen. I could hear loud moans coming from the first bedroom. I slightly opened the room door and I froze right there. Tears came out of my eyes. It was Soham and Shriya together on the bed. I couldn't take it anymore. Soham saw me. He called me and begged to listen to him. I immediately ran away from there. I got inside my car and drove out. Before that, I texted Ayaan to meet me at Central Park. I was shattered. My heart was scattered into pieces. It was as if I've lost my heart forever. If he can hug his past and drown in it forever then even I'll do that.

So what happens if I don't love Ayaan. He loves me. I'll gradually fall in love with him. He's my first love. I'll easily fall in love with him sometime later. They say it's not easy to forget and unlove your first love it's true but there's something different about Soham. I had strong and intense feelings for him. It'll be very difficult for me to forget Soham. He'll somewhere always be there deep down my heart. There's something special about him which made me fall in love with him. I'm hurt. I'm heartbroken. Why am I feeling so depressed! We were never in a relationship. He has always loved Shriya. He was just a friend to me. Why is it bothering me? Why he begged me to listen to him? Why he wanted to give me an explanation when there was nothing other than a normal friendship between us? Why am I heartbroken! How did I fall so much in love with him? Why this had to happen with me only?

I parked my car and went to Central Park. I saw Ayaan. I hugged him. I wiped my tears and tried not to show him what happened with me.

I pulled back after sometime and said, "I am ready to get back with you. I am ready to give you a chance. I forgive you and I hope that you won't break my heart again because if you do I'll kill you." He chuckled and hugged me again and gave me a soft kiss on lips.

I never felt the same like I used to feel before when Ayaan used to kiss me, I never felt the same that I felt when Soham kissed me. That feeling was just too amazing. But now, I felt plain. Later on we were roaming around in the Central Park and then we went to eat dinner.

I said, "Ayaan. You need to talk to my parents and my brothers. They're coming to New York after 3 days. If you want to marry me we need to tell my family that we're together."

Ayaan said, "don't worry babe. I'll talk to them."

I said, "if you don't mind may I ask you a question?"

He said, "anything Aashi. Go ahead."

I said, "Ayaan, you were married to Shriya Desai know?"

He said, "about that, yes I was married but then we parted ways last year. She was becoming arrogant, controlling, demanding, dominating and possessive. She became a drug addict. She used money in wrong place. She also had an affair with the drug dealer. I got to know that her ex boyfriend Soham Raichand also ditched her for the same reason. She used to irritate me and annoy me so much and I was nice to her. I couldn't take it anymore. I gave up. She had a mental problem. Anyways it was an arrange marriage and I was never happy. I always loved you Aashi. And now here we are back together. I'm really glad. I'll come and talk to your parents and brothers. Soon we'll get married and everything will be perfect again."

I nodded.

Later I went back home and slept. It was a long day. I still love Soham a lot and it hurts that I'll never be able to confess it to him. I'll never be able to be with him. I've lost my love twice and it's really painful. I think I'm just moving on by accepting Ayaan's marriage proposal.

MOVING ON BY GOING BACK TO THE PAST. GREAT, JUST GREAT!..................

SOHAM RAICHAND

I was busy with work this week. Now I'm on my way to Shriya's house. I hired a nurse from the hospital for a week to look after Shriya in my absence and give me her health updates. I reached Shriya's house. Today I was having lunch with her. I entered her penthouse. I saw her arranging the dining table.

She said, "hey. Where were you the whole week?"

I said, "sorry Shriya. I was busy with work. It's just piling up day by day. You tell me, how are you feeling now?"

She said, "since the day you started to keep a check on me and spend time with me I am much better. You're a very nice guy. Thankyou."

I said, "I'm doing all this only for the sake of humanity and those feelings that I had for you once upon a time."

Shriya gave me a glass of juice. Accidentally she dropped it on my shirt.

She said, "oh God! I'm so sorry."

I said, "it's fine. I'll go and change." I went to the first room to change. I always carry a spare t-shirt with me. I removed my shirt and a few minutes later I heard the door close slightly. I saw Shriya standing there.

I asked, "what are you doing Shriya?"

She came closer. As she came towards me, I moved a step back until my back touched the wall.

She said, "you know what Soham. I've always loved you. I've never stopped loving you. It was always you."
She literally pounced on me and threw me on the bed and now I'm lying on the bed and she's on top of me. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. I tried to get out of her clutches but I failed to do so. She crashed her lips to mine and kissed me hard. She literally seduced me. I was not liking it a bit. I was feeling disgusted. I saw towards the door and I was shocked to see my Doll standing over there and crying. Our eyes met and she ran away.

I yelled, "Doll please wait. I can explain. Aashi don't go."

She ran away. I pushed Shriya and quickly wore my t shirt and ran downstairs. Aashi disappeared. I took my car and drove out. I tried hard to find her everywhere. I did the every possible way to find her but I failed. I couldn't find her anywhere. I spent the whole day finding her. Finally I went back and packed my stuff and took the last flight to Toronto and got back home.

I LOVE YOU DOLL.....................................