Chp:-20 I Love You My Spoilt Boy

MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

AASHI SINGHANIA

Soham revealed the truth about his dark past to me. I felt my heart was melting at that point.

I said, "I feel bad for you. I believe you. But I know you love someone. I've seen love in your eyes. Now you've explained everything know. Please go."

He held me  by my  waist tightly and said, "oh God! Damn it! How could I love such a stubborn girl like you Doll." I froze right there. I looked at him with a super shocked expression.

He cupped my cheeks and said, "yes Doll. I love you so much. I knew it that you're special. Since the first time I saw you I just knew it! I really love you Doll believe me I love you so much."

I said with tears in her eyes, "you're lying?"

Soham said, "no why would I lie about such a thing. I really love you Aashi Singhania."

I finally gave in and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. We pulled back after a few minutes.

I said, "I love you too my Spoilt Boy." He chuckled.

Soon, He crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me hard. He put his tongue inside my mouth. I responded to his kiss. We were hungrily kissing each other. He kissed my eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, forehead, hands and lastly my neck. He must have surely planted one or two hickeys on my  neck. Soon we pulled back and we were breathing heavily.

I  said, "take me with you Soham. I want to be with you. Make me yours. I want to feel loved. I want to love you. Take me baby."

Soham said, "you're mine in every way. Every single body part of yours belongs to me from today and mine belongs to you. I don't share what's mine better remember that Dolly Singhania. You are only mine. From this minute I'm your boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I said, "yes. You are mine. I don't like to share either. Yes I'll be your girlfriend. I love you my Spoilt Boy."

Soham said, "you know what. It's really irritating when others call me by that name by when you say it, it sounds more sexy."  We both chuckled.

Soham said, "I love you Doll."

I said, "I love you my Spoilt Boy."

We saw outside. It was raining heavily. I saw Soham was texting someone.

Soham said, "it's raining heavily. Our penthouse is close from this place. We'll go there ok. Don't worry about your family. I've asked Dev and Kabir they to inform  them. Just relax!"

I said, "ok." She smiled. She's so cute.

We went downstairs. We both got inside our cars. We drove out. I followed him. I feel so happy. He loves me too. All the mess is clear now. I'm so thankful to Soham. He saved me from getting trapped. I owe him.
Now there's no one between us. Only me and him and this entire dark rainy night. I blushed thinking about this.
Sometime later we reached The Raichand penthouse in DuPont circle. I parked my car at the visitor's parking of the penthouse building.
It was raining damn heavily.

We both went upstairs. Soon we arrived at the penthouse. It was a luxurious, well furnished and well designed penthouse. Everything was there. Nothing was unavailable here. I could see the view of one of the beautiful areas of Washington DC , DuPont circle. This penthouse is located in a nice area. Lot of shops, offices, restaurants and cafes and the metro station is situated close by.

Soham said, "so Ms Singhania, welcome to our penthouse. I hope you like it."

I said, "it's wonderful. DuPont circle is a beautiful area of Washington DC."