EPILOGUE

10 years later

SOHAM RAICHAND

I am having a perfect and a happy life. Things are going very well and smooth. I am the happiest man alive today. I feel light after moving on in life. I never turned back to my past. I'm leaving every moment of my life. With Aashi by my side, I feel like I'm in heaven. It's been 10 beautiful years of marriage with her and 4 years of dating hermy best ever decision. She's my inspiration, strength and my world. We're a cute couple who fight and argue a lot but patch up at the end and we never forget to shower each other with immense love and care. I love her to death.

I had thought I won't ever love any girl apart from her but sadly I love other girl more than Aashi now. Don't judge me. I love my Doll but I love my mini Doll more. Yes! My 9 year old daughter Piya Raichand, our mini Dolly. She's the exact carbon copy of her mother. I love her a lot. My beautiful princess!

Currently, I'm on my way back home. I had gone to Doha, Qatar for a meeting. After a one hour drive from airport to our mansion, I reached home. The guards took my bag inside. I got out of the car and walked inside the mansion. I saw Dad, Mom and Aashi sitting at the living room. Mom looked towards me.

Mom said, "look who's here."

Piya looked towards me and ran yelling, "daddy.... my daddy."

I kneeled down in order to hug her. She hugged me tightly. I also hugged her tightly.

She said, "I missed you daddy." She kissed both my cheeks.

I said, "I missed you too Piya baby." I kissed her forehead.

She said, "did you bring anything for me?"

I said, "yes. I've bought chocolates for you."

She squealed, "yeah.... my daddy is the best. My daddy is the best....yeah I love you daddy....." she yelled and told everyone. Mom, Dad and Aashi chuckled.

Piya asked, "what did you get for Grandma, Grandpa and momma?"

I said, "I've bought something for everyone. Gold necklace for your grandma and a accessories set for your momma and a gold watch for your grandpa."

I gave Piya her chocolates. She took it happily and kissed my cheeks. I gave mom and dad their gifts and touched their feet and hugged them.

Mom said, "Piya missed you a lot son."

Dad said, "she started crying badly in the middle of the night day before yesterday because she missed you."

I looked at my daughter in awe.

Aashi asked, "you had dinner?"

I said, "yes in the flight I ate dinner. I don't want anything right now. " I smiled at her.

Mom said, "come baby let's go and change into our night dress and sleep." She took Piya after saying goodnight to us and dad went behind them.

I said, "come with me Doll.." I took her to our room. I took out the gold set I bought for her. I showed it to her.

She said, "it's so beautiful."

I said, "yes but if you'll wear it'll be more than beautiful." I kissed her lips. I kissed her neck slowly. I whispered seductively, "I missed you a lot. Let's make love tonight."

She said, "even I missed you very badly Soh. I love you so much my Spoilt Boy."

I said, "thanks Doll, for giving birth to an angel like Piya. I love her so damn much."

She blushed. We were about to kiss but Piya came running inside.

Piya said, "daddy mommy, today I'll sleep with you both. Yeah...."

Aashi said, "come baby."

I took a nice shower and changed into my night dress.

Piya said, "papa, I won't sleep till you lie down beside me."

Aashi said, "come on Soh. It's past her bed time now. She didn't sleep on her regular time because she wanted to sleep with you."

I said, "coming my beautiful dolls."

I jumped into my bed and laid. I hugged my daughter and wife.

I said, "I love you my Dolls."

They both said, "we love you too." Aashi turned off the lights.

THAT IS MY CUTE AND HAPPY FAMILY...............

EVERYTHING WAS WORTH IT...............

SOHAM RAICHAND
AASHI RAICHAND
PIYA RAICHAND

AUTHOR's NOTES A/N:-
My dear readers! Finally the book has come to an end. I hope that you all enjoyed.
Drop your comments.
VOTE SHARE READ COMMENT.

NO OFFENSIVE OR HATEFUL COMMENTS PLEASE

CHECK OUT OUR NEXT BOOK IBLS#3 Her DreamBoy

Show some love and support guys.

Thankyou....