Chp:-18 I Don't Deserve Love

2 Days Later

Washington DC USA

AASHI SINGHANIA
I was back from New York. Pratik Tauji, Savita Taiji spoke to my parents and Avantika Taiji and Yash Tauji. Karan bhai, Kriti dee and Nisha bhabhi spoke to Gautam bhaiya and Nik bhai. Thankfully they got convinced to meet Ayaan.

I was sitting in my room. All the fun and excitement had disappeared from my life. Suddenly I heard some footsteps.

My mom was slightly yelling, "Dolly baby."

I said, "mom I'm in my room." She entered my room.

Mom came inside and said, "Dolly here's your dress. Look baby, we want you to be happy always. We don't know who that guy is we're willing to meet him only because you love him. Your dad and brothers trust you that's why they haven't checked his background and history and all otherwise they check every single person's background office staff, housekeeping staff etc. Are you sure about him? Also, don't you think it's too early for you to get married? I mean, you're just 21 and you need to go a long way in your career. He's 24 and he's doing well for himself. He's a millionaire at a young age. We also want you to shine in your career. You still have time baby think about it. I hope that you understand what I am trying to say."

I said, "yes mom I am sure. I know him. He's a nice guy. I understand what you're saying. I'll think about it."

Mom said, "ok. Let's see what your dad, Yash bhai, Pratik bhai, Avantika bhabhi and Savita bhabhi and your brothers let's see what they have to say. By the way, dinner is ready. The table is been set up. Wear this beautiful dress and get ready."
I smiled and nodded. Mom pecked my forehead and left.

Nobody knows. Nobody knows what situation am I going through right now and how I am feeling. I don't know what's happening with me. My life is a mess.

I got ready and wore the dress and accessories that mom gave me. I went downstairs. The maids were setting up the table and mom and Avantika Taiji were supervising them. My dad, Yash Tauji  and Shankar Mamu were seated on the couch and talking about something.  Kriti dee and Nisha bhabhi were coming downstairs. Pooja Mami was on a phone call. Unfortunately Sid and Misha couldn't make it because they both had to go to Italy for some business meeting. Natasha had to go back to Yale as she already took one week holiday. Savita Taiji and Pratik Tauji changed their plans last moment and dropped the plan of coming to Washington DC because of some reason.

Soon our eyes shifted towards the door. Gautam bhai, Nik bhai, Karan bhai, Samar. They entered along with the Raichand brothers. I froze to see Soham. Our eyes met. Soon, I averted my gaze. I could still feel his eyes on me. Oh God! Don't tell me that the boy whom I used to love and the boy whom I love are going to come face to face today. I have some weird instincts. I don't know why I feel something shocking is going to happen. Calm down Dolly!

Rohan and Kabir and Soham touched my dad and Yash Tauji's feet and hugged them briefly. They shook hands with my mom and Avantika Taiji. They hugged Kriti dee and Nisha bhabhi briefly.

Dad asked, "Dev, Kabir and Soham what a pleasant surprise! How come you all are here?"

Rohan said, "well, uncle actually we came here to attend our multi millionaire friend Dean Milton's birthday bash. He lives in Washington DC. We ran into Gautam, Karan and Nik outside the party venue. They had come to Schneider's of Capitol Hill to buy some drinks and it was on the same block so we met them and they insisted us to come home. We're staying at our penthouse in DuPont circle."

Dad said, "that's great. Stay over with us tonight. Today we're going to meet Ayaan, Aashi's boyfriend. If things are alright, we might announce good news tonight."