Chp:-17 Our Plan

SOHAM RAICHAND
We left for New York. We'll be staying in Aryan's villa in Staten Island. Ishaan, Nirav and Abeer were helping us in finding out information about Ayaan Awasthy.

NEXT DAY
I could hear someone calling my name. I felt like someone is shaking my body continuously.

"SOH WAKE UP BRO COME ON WE HAVE TO EXECUTE OUR PLAN."
It was Aryan's voice.

I slowly woke up and sat on the bed for 5-10 minutes. I went to the washroom and did my daily business and took a quick shower and got dressed.

I went towards the dining room. Kabir, Rohan and Aryan were having their breakfast.

Aryan said, "have breakfast Soh. Kabir bought McDonalds burger for breakfast."

I joined them and had my breakfast. After breakfast, I opened my laptop to check mails. I saw Abeer's Mail the moment I opened my inbox.

I said, "guys guys guys! Abeer has sent the full information about Ayaan Awasthy."

The full background, history, geography etc every single information about Ayaan Awasthy was given in that. We all read it.

Aryan said, "Shekhar Awasthy is that fellow only right? That undercover multi billionaire."

I said, "yaa right."

Rohan said, "Shekhar and Sunaina Awasthy died in a major car accident last year on the spot. They're Ayaan's parents."

Kabir said, "earlier they lived in Delhi and then they shifted to Dubai. That's where Shriya Desai Dobriyal and Ayaan Awasthy got married. Shriya's family was based in Delhi only. These two families became business partners. They also shifted their base in Dubai."

Aryan said, "after Ayaan's parent's death he shifted to New York with Shriya. He was quite pissed and depressed because of his parents death but later on he overcame that. This means he doesn't have any sought of mental problem."

I said, "all that is fine but how shall we find out about Ayaan's motive behind marrying Aashi?"

Aryan asked, "do we have any information about Ayaan's PA?"

Rohan said, "Ishaan and Nirav are trying to find out. They'll let us know if they come to know anything."

Kabir said while looking at his phone, "guys. Here's the information about his PA. Nirav has sent it." He showed us his phone. We all read it.

I said, "exactly around 1pm he will step out of the office. We'll wait in front of his office. Two of us will drug him and kidnap him and bring him to the car."

Kabir said, "I think me and Aryan can do that."

Aryan said, "absolutely."

Rohan said, "ok so me and Soham bhai will wait in the car."

Around 11:45am  we left for Ayaan's office. After an hour we reached his office. Kabir and Aryan quickly got out of the car. They hid behind the pillar near the entrance door. It was 12:55pm. He should be coming any moment. Me and Rohan were waiting inside the car and watching them. Exactly 5 minutes later Sharman, Ayaan's PA came out of the building. The moment he turned and walked out Kabir drugged him lightly and made him unconscious. We immediately made a u turn and went to their side. We got out of the car and helped Aryan and Kabir. We immediately dumped him inside the car and drove out. We took him to Aryan's base. After an hour we reached Aryan's villa and went inside the base. We carried Sharman inside the base and made him sit on a chair and tied him. We covered our faces so that he doesn't recognise us. After all we're world's richest and renowned and powerful multi billionaires.