Chp:-10 What Is This Woman Doing To Me?

Vote Share Read Comment

No offensive or hateful comments please.

AASHI SINGHANIA

I came out and said, "I'm ready."

Soham said, "cool, I'll book a cab."

He booked the cab and it arrived in 10 minutes. We headed towards the club in Washington DC. We reached there. We joined Gautam bhai, Nik bhai and Nisha bhabhi, Karan bhai, Rohan and Kabir. They were all sitting on a table.

Rohan said, "come on guys. Have some drinks with us."

Soham said, "scotch on the rocks for me."

I said, "whiskey with soda and ice for me."

Rohan ordered our drinks. I saw a tall and pretty woman walking towards us. As soon as she stood beside our table she looked at Soham lovingly. Rohan and Kabir were smirking. Idiots!

The girl said, "oh Soham darling. Where are you these days?"

I saw her from head to toe.

She said, "Soham, where were you these days. I missed you so much. You didn't even reply to my messages."

Soham got a call. He looked at her and smiled nervously and excused himself and walked away. Alisha became upset.

I asked her, "why do you like Soham?"

She asked, "what do you mean?"

I said, "no, I mean look at you. You're so beautiful and you're very intelligent and successful. You're so different from him. Secondly, he's a Spoilt Boy. You deserve someone better than him babe please trust me. He's not meant for you. I know him personally that's why I am telling. You're too good to be with him. Just forget him and enjoy. Just think about it. Do you agree with me? You only analyse, has he been good to you? You're simply wasting your energy. He might be a good person but not the one for you babe. You deserve someone better."

Rohan, Kabir, Nik bhai, Nisha bhabhi, Gautam bhai and Karan bhai looked at me with amusing and surprised expressions.

Alisha sat down and thought for a while and said, "you know what, you're absolutely right. Thanks for helping me out. I was such a big fool. I wasted my time and energy on that asshole." She grabbed her purse and walked out of the club.

Rohan said, "woah Dolly! Don't tell me you love Soham bhai so much."
I smacked him hard. He laughed.

Nikhil said, "that was your lipstick's mark on his face?"

I said, "what non sense! You guys are crazy." They laughed and I walked away.

I went to the bar. I sat and ordered a drink.

Suddenly Soham said, "I guess you're a magician or something." I flinched a little.

I said, "what are you doing here? I saw you go outside the club."

Soham said, "thanks Dolly. You have shoved Alisha away from my life."

I said, "I had to. Poor girl! She's too good to be with a Spoilt Jerk like you."

Soham said, "ow! You wound my heart Doll." He gave me an arrogant smirk.

I started sipping my drink. He also took a drink. We started talking and our conversation became crazy. We went on talking. I continuously drank. Soon, I lost control and I pulled Soham and made him dance with me in the club. At first he was hesitant but then he started dancing. I was high. I didn't know what I was doing and why. Soon I crashed my lips to his roughly. He didn't respond at first but later he did. It turned out to be a big make out session. That was crazy! Soon Soham helped me walk. We went towards the table. Rohan, Kabir, Nisha bhabhi, Nikhil bhai, Gautam bhai and Karan bhai were sitting and having their drinks and appetizers. Soon, I passed out. I think, I drank a lot.

SOHAM RAICHAND

Aashi Singhania. What is this woman doing to me? We were talking crazily. She drank too much that now she was high. She suddenly kissed me. I was shocked but I responded. We both had a wild make out session. I pulled back and helped her walk. She was tipsy. We went towards the table. Rohan, Kabir, Nisha, Nikhil, Gautam and Karan were sitting and having their drinks and appetizers. Soon, she passed out.

Kabir said, "bhai join us. Eat something."

Karan asked, "what happened to Dolly? Why is she sleeping?"

Nikhil said, "I guess she drank a lot."

Gautam said, "we should drop her home. I'll go with her."

I said, "guys. I'll go. Please enjoy. Anyways tomorrow early morning I'll be going to New York. There's an emergency meeting. I need to go and pack. I'm sorry."
I hugged everyone.

Karan said, "keep coming bro."

Nikhil said, "yeah bro come soon. Had a great time with you."

Gautam said, "all the best."

I said, "thanks guys. I also had a great time with you all. Come to Toronto." They nodded.

Nisha said, "text once you reach. Take care of Dolly. Be careful."

Rohan said, "how long are you going to be there in New York?"

I said, "for a week."

He said, "take care bhai." He hugged me and Kabir also hugged me.

I walked out of the club. We got in the cab. As soon as we reached the mansion, I texted everyone. I took Dolly and entered inside. Looked like everyone was asleep. I took Dolly to her room and put her on her bed carefully. I kissed her forehead and put the blanket around her and stared at her for a while and kissed her hands and left the room.

I LIKE YOU A LOT, MY DOLL...........................!!!