Chp:-1 How Dare You Kiss Me You Jerk

AUTHOR'S NOTES A/N:
Before y'all begin reading this story let us clear one thing we were amateur beginners when we began with this story and all the stories of the CBG series.

Please forgive us for the mistakes we've made. This story needs editing which we will do whenever we get time. All our stories will need editing and we'll do it one by one.

This is fiction purely our imagination.

AASHI SINGHANIA's PoV

I was in Canada along with my friends Irene, Megan, Shalini, Amyra, Radha. I moved along with my family to the United States on Jan this year, as soon as I got graduated and my younger sister Natasha finished her 12th grade which is a crucial year in India. I have done Bcom and Company Secretary and a diploma in jewellery designing course. Since it's June i.e summer season here and we still have time before doing job or higher studies me and my friends decided to go to Canada. We went to Toronto and Montreal. First we went to Montreal. I swear it's an amazing place. We reached Toronto last night. We were staying at the luxurious suite of Raichand family's luxurious hotel in Toronto. Shalini and Amyra are my childhood friends. They came to the US after they completed school. Amyra lives in New York and Shalini in Chicago. Radha is my neighbour. She lives in the mansion beside our mansion with her family. Irene and Radha are best friends. Megan and Irene are my neighbors. We met and we all became close friends in a short time but yeah we are close. They are all very humble and down to earth people, very nice and kind.

I was sleeping soundly. It was 6am in Canada. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Gautam bhai. I groaned and answered the call. It was Gautam bhai. I snapped, "what bhai? Focus on your workout. Why are you calling me? I checked into the hotel late last night. I'll hang up now call me later. Bye." Without letting him utter a single word I disconnected the call and kept my phone on airplane mode.

After a while I woke up. I freshened up, took bath, did my business, got ready. I turned the airplane mode off and called Gautam bhai.

He answered, "hey sleepy head, you finally woke up huh?"

I said, " yaya tell why you called?"

He said, "Dolly babe listen you've to go to the Raichand mansion. They're having a party tonight. You've to represent the Singhanias there. We won't be able to come you know why. I spoke to Dev he said you can take your friends along."

I said, " don't worry brother I'll go and I'll take my friends along only if they wish to come with me".

He said, "ok. When are you coming back to Washington DC?"

I said, " After 5 days. Bhai tell me why you all will not be able to attend the party?"

He said, "Dolly, Mom and Dad have gone to Ahmedabad to visit naanu nani,  I have come to Connecticut to be with my baby sis and Nik and Nisha are in Hungary for their honeymoon and Chachu chachi have gone to New York to visit your naanu naani and mamu mami".

I said, "ok then see you soon bhai, love you".

He said, "love you too".

I hung up. Dolly is my petname my close people call me dolly. Soon Amy, Shalini, Irene and Meg entered my suite. I told them about Gautam bhai's call and everything. They agreed to come to the party. I was glad. Without my family I would have been bored. I know Dev, Kobs, Dakshi, Sammy will be there I know but still, Gautam bhai, Nik bhai and Alia are the best. I love spending time with family. My elder brother Nikhil Singhania recently got married to Nisha Mirchandani, who's from our multi billionare family friends circle. It's a love marriage they're a cute couple you know. My brother is crazily in love with her and even she loves him too much.

We went to Niagara Falls (Canadian side) and spent our day there and then in the downtown area. Then we went shopping and bought some good party attires. Soon, we went to the suite to get ready. I was almost ready. I got a call from Dev. He said that he has sent his chauffeur to pick us up. I thanked him and hung up the call. I got ready and I came out of my suite and I was standing near the lift and waiting for my girls to come.

I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten my wallet and my phone inside the suite so I literally rushed towards my suite. I was walking a little fast. Suddenly out of no where a guy came and grabbed my body pinned me towards the wall beside my suite door and he crashed his lips to mine. He was kissing me like an expert kisser. I was drowned for a while I enjoyed the kiss. Damn hormones! Fuck fuck fuck.....!!!

How can I kiss an unknown guy. What the heck is going on? I tried to pull away but he kissed me wildly and passionately. His lips are so soft his touch is electrifying. I never felt like this not even when my ex boyfriend Ayaan kissed me. Shit shit shit!!! I just kissed him back as hungrily as he kissed me. He responded to my kiss. Finally I pulled back and glared at him. I checked him out for a second he smirked at me. He was a handsome hunk, he had nice masculine body, his scent was amazing, his attire was very cool, his eyes are so attractive. I can stare at them like, forever. I came back to my senses and I just slapped that jerk very hard. He gave me an angry look. How dare he mess with me like this?

I pulled his shirt and bursted, "you bloody asshole, how dare you kiss me you jerk, who do you think you are?"

Let's see what he has to say.......