Chp:-16 We Are Coming

AASHI SINGHANIA

After having breakfast, I went to my room.

Savita Taiji came inside my room and said, "Aashi my girl, we're leaving for Washington DC tonight. So pack up."

I said, "but they were going to come know?"

Savita Taiji said, "yes but then the thing is they've changed the plans and Pratik didn't tell me in detail all he said was we've to go. Nisha is also packing her stuff and Kriti is also doing the same. Karan will directly meet us at the airport. Start packing up and call me if you need any help and don't worry about your alliance with Ayaan. We'll talk to Sanjay, Rachna, Yash and Avantika." I smiled. She walked out of the room.

Soon my phone rang. It was Rohan. I answered his call.

"Hey Dev. What's going on in life? Finally you missed me huh!"

Rohan said, "Yo Dolly. I'm good. Life's good. How are you and everyone in the family? I saw your pictures. You met Alia right? How is she? She looks hot now. Hot nerd."
I shook my head while chuckling.

I said, "you are such a pervert. You didn't spare my sister. Anyways so how come you called today?"

Rohan said, "you're my best friend I can call you anytime to check on you whether you're fine or not. So how are you?"

I was not at all fine. What should I do? Should I tell Rohan everything? He's my best friend. I've never ever hid anything from him and Sanya and Shalini and Amyra all my life. They know every single thing about me. What do I like and hate, my mood swings, my strong point, weak point etc just everything.

But at the end of the day, he is Soham's brother. What if he goes and tells everything to Soham? Slowly everyone will come to know. I can't tell him the truth. I'll indirectly tell him why I'm not happy.

I said, "I'm good. Just nervous."

Rohan asked, "what happened?"

I said, "I don't know how I'll talk to my parents and Yash Tauji and Avantika Taiji."

Rohan asked, "what are you talking about?"

I said, "Ayaan, my ex boyfriend proposed to me for marriage and I said yes."

Rohan said, "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE MARRYING THAT AYAAN AWASTHY. DOLLY ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
I recited the whole story to him. I told him that the person whom I loved, loves his ex girlfriend and he's back with her. I never mentioned Soham. I just told him everything indirectly.

Rohan said, "Dolly you are mad. You have lost it. This is not the way you move on. Are you crazy? Talking about that guy, you said he was yelling while saying that wait and I can explain but you chose to ran instead of listening to his explanation. You can't just say that he's back with his ex. I know you saw them together like that but you never know. Sometimes what we see and hear is not completely true. You should have given him a chance."

I said, "Rohan, I love that person but he doesn't loves me so what is the use of waiting for him or giving him other chance. Instead of that I'm marrying a person who loves me. Talking about love, I'll eventually fall for him after marriage. That'll probably help me move on."

Rohan said, "Don't you remember Dolly, that bastard had badly broken your heart."

I said, "I remember everything Dev. Everyone deserves a second chance. Forgive and forget. I loved him so very much once upon a time that's why I am forgiving him."

Rohan said, "why are you so difficult Aashi? Anyways, I wish you all the best. I want you to ask a few questions to yourself that are you happy? Are you doing the right thing by agreeing to marry Ayaan?" Saying thus, he hung up. Rohan was very disappointed.