Chp:-7 Spoilt Boy!

SOHAM RAICHAND

Next day we took an early morning flight to Washington DC. Nikhil had sent the chauffeur to pick me, Rohan and Kabir. We got inside the car as soon as we went outside the airport. We reached their mansion. We entered inside. We were welcomed by Yash uncle, Sanjay uncle and Pratik uncle. Karan, Nikhil and Gautam were also there and Gautam and Nikhil's moms were also there. We sat and chatted for a while. Later we freshened up and had breakfast together.

Rohan asked, "where's Alia? She didn't come home for the holiday?"

Avantika aunty said, "Alia never comes. We only go there. She has gone to Buffalo, New York for 3 days with her roommates. We'll be going there once she comes."

Kabir asked, "how is she? She is liking it there in Yale?"

Sanjay uncle said, "yes. She's loving it. She's very happy."

Kabir said, "I miss her. It's almost been 2 years since I've seen her. I miss those good childhood days."

Rohan said, "yeah I agree." Elders chuckled.

I saw Aashi coming downstairs.

I said, "hey Aashi. How are you doing?"

She said, "I'm good." I could sense coldness in her voice.

She froze. She gave me a puzzled look. I think she didn't know that we're coming. She came down and sat on the table after hugging Rohan and Kabir.

Sanjay uncle said, "they're here for the discussion of that project we were talking about."

Pratik uncle said, "I've heard that you and Rohan and Kabir are good cricket players so how about we play cricket this Sunday?"

I said, "no problem uncle. I'm ever ready for playing cricket. Are you guys ok with it Dev and Kabir?" They both nodded.

I asked, "so, what are you doing Aashi?"

Aashi asked, "what do you mean by what are you doing?" I was surprised. We're friends now. Why is she being cold?

Rachna aunty asked, "what's wrong with your tone Dolly? Talk properly."

I said, "it's alright between friends aunty. We're friends."

Aashi smiled weakly and said, "I'm into jewellery designing."

I said, "wow interesting."

Aashi was trying to take the Sandwich from the corner of the table but she couldn't reach there. I passed it to her before she could ask Rohan to do so.

She said coldly, "thanks."
No matter how much ever coldly she talks, I'll be sweet towards her. I can't be cold towards such cute doll. My doll!

AASHI SINGHANIA
I woke up and took a shower and got ready and did all my regular business and I went downstairs. I read a lot of articles and things. He never respects girls. He was good in a lot of things but his approach towards is girls is just too bad. He is very sophisticated and snobbish character. Completely a Spoilt Boy!

I went downstairs.

I saw everyone on the dining table.

Soham said, "hey Aashi. How are you doing?"

I said, "I'm good."
What the hell is he doing here. How can my family entertain a person who doesn't know how to respect girls? Anyways let them to whatever they want. I am not going to be friends with him.

I almost froze. I gave him a puzzled look. I didn't know that they're coming. I went down and sat on the table after hugging Rohan and Kabir.

Dad said, "they're here for the discussion of that project we were talking about."

Pratik Tauji said, "I've heard that you and Rohan and Kabir are good cricket players so how about we play cricket this Sunday?"

Soham said, "no problem uncle. I'm ever ready for playing cricket. Are you guys ok with it Dev and Kabir?" They both nodded.

Soham asked, "so, what are you doing Aashi?"

I asked, "what do you mean by what are you doing?" I was surprised. We're friends now. Why is she being cold?

Mom asked, "what's wrong with your tone Dolly? Talk properly."

Soham said, "it's alright between friends aunty. We're friends."

I smiled weakly and said, "I'm into jewellery designing."

Soham said, "wow interesting."

I was trying to take the Sandwich from the corner of the table but I  couldn't reach there. Soham passed it to me before I could ask Rohan to do so.

I said coldly, "thanks."

Soon we finished eating breakfast. Dad, Yash Tauji and Pratik Tauji started the meeting along with my brothers and the Raichand brothers. I couldn't see Soham around. Anyways I don't care about that jerk! I went outside. I decided to go for a drive. I walked outside the mansion. I saw Soham talking on phone with someone or I should say lashing out at someone. I heard him.

Soham said, "Nina no ways. I told you once know, no need to come till I call you. You need rest. You're sick. No need to come until I call you."
He snapped and hung up. I'm sure it might be one of his mistresses. He uses the girls as if they're tissues and dumps them after using them. Pervert! Jerk! Spoilt Boy! He turned back and saw me.

He said, "you're going somewhere Doll?" He smiled sweetly. How can this guy be sweet and cold at the same time !

I said, "why should I tell you?" I began to walk. He held my hand.

Soham said, "I am observing you. Why are you behaving coldly? We're friends now right? What's wrong with you?"

AS USUAL MY STRAIGHT FORWARD MOUTH SPOKE................