Chp:-15 The Past Stuff

AASHI SINGHANIA

I got ready in the morning. I texted Natasha, Kriti, Karan and Nisha bhabhi to meet me in my room. I also asked Pratik Tauji and Savita Taiji to meet all of us at the breakfast table. I need to tell everyone about me and Ayaan. I can't let out my real feelings in front of them. I need to gear courage to tell my parents and Yash Tauji and Avantika Taiji and Shankar Mamu, Pooja Mami and lastly my brothers Gautam bhai, Nik bhai, Siddharth and Samar. I need all their support. They're all coming to Tauji's mansion after 2 days. I've invited Ayaan.

Karan bhaiya said, "Dolly. Good morning girl!"

Alia, Karan bhaiya, Nisha bhabhi, Kriti dee entered my room.

Kriti said, "you told you've to tell something very important."

Natasha said, "tell know Dolly dee."

I said, "guys. Please listen carefully. Don't react too much. I am back with Ayaan Awasthy my ex boyfriend. He proposed to me and I said yes. We were seeing each other. He is settled in New York for the past 3 years. He still loves me and with time I'll gradually fall in love with him again. After all he's my first love and it's not easy to forget or unlove your first love so easily. Mom, dad, Tauji and Taiji will be here after two days and Mama and Mami and Sid and Sam and Mish are also coming over. Gautam bhai and Nik bhai will be there too. I need your support guys. I just hope that they all agree." I said with a blank tone. There was no excitement in my voice.

Karan bhaiya asked, "keep all of us aside for a minute and first ask yourself this question Dolly. Are you happy?"
I froze right there. I wasn't. Of course I wasn't happy. I am not marrying the man whom I love. I'm marrying a man who loves me, a man whom I loved. I can't be upset, I can't show my feelings to anyone.  Nobody knows except Sanya.

Natasha said, "you should sound excited Dolly dee. You're marrying a guy who loves you a lot. You should be happy."

Kriti asked, "why you sound so blank? And what's with the neutral expression on your face?"
I didn't have answers to any of those questions.

Nisha bhabhi asked, "Are you really happy Dolly?"

I said, "yes I am happy. And about being blank I'm just stressed out because of the business meeting which is a week later and about mom and dad's reaction after knowing about Ayaan. Ayaan is a divorcee. It doesn't matters to me but it might matter to them."

Natasha asked, "what do you mean by divorcee? He was married?"

I said, " Ayaan Awasthy is the son of a Delhi based multi billionare businessman Shekar Awasthy and the IIM Ahmedabad professor Sunaina Kumar Awasthy. They used to live in Mumbai before. They were rich but not millionaires, multi millionaires, billionaires or multi billionaires. They had money to lead a decently luxurious life. We met for the first time in HR college of commerce and economics Mumbai. We met through Shalini. Ayaan is Shalini's family friend's cousin's distant relative. Ayaan was our senior in school. We never spoke to each other or knew each other in school. I never saw him. I always used to hangout with Shalini, Nirav, Amyra, Sanya, Kabir, Dakshita, Ayesha. We laid our eyes on each other properly for the first time in college. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Such weird things happened for a few days whenever we were around each other.
Then one day I told my friends about it. So that's how we ended up together. We were together for 4 long years. Ayaan's parents found out about us. Ayaan's dad was furious. Ayaan fought with his parents in order to make them understand how much he loves me etc etc. Ayaan's dad was against it. I am from a billlionare family. According to him billionaires are ruthless, all they know is how to make money, they run after money only. They don't respect our culture. They just show off. They have ego and pride. He also thought that in future to marry me he'll have become my family's permanent employee so that I'll lead a comfortable life. Ayaan can't give me the comforts. According to them I'm too modern and educated to be a part of their family. He brainwashed or blackmailed him to break up with me. We badly broke up. I was in a shock.
Few days later Rohan, Kabir found out with the help of Arnab uncle's sources that Shekhar Awasthy is an undercover Delhi based multi billionaire. Due to some personal issues he became an undercover billionaire. He was rich but not as rich as Singhanias or Goels or Hindujas or Raichands or Raizaadas or Mirchandanis or Mehras. He was always jealous of all of us especially my family The Singhanias. God knows why. Soon when I shifted with family to Washington DC as our business became a huge success and tremendously prosperous, I found out that Ayaan was married to Shriya Dobriyal the daughter of another Delhi based multi millionaire. Shriya Desai Dobriyal, She's Soham Raichand's ex girlfriend." I said emphasising the words Soham Raichand's ex girlfriend.