Chp:-19 Drown Yourself

AASHI SINGHANIA

I was shocked. I was heartbroken. I was taken aback. I was shattered. I was upset.
I don't know which of these feelings would be appropriate here but yes I'm really upset. I don't think I deserve love. Ayaan cheated on me and Soham went back to his ex lover. I don't think that to love someone and to feel loved by someone is something that I deserve. I can't take it. I just can't take it!

I realised that I was crying. I wiped my tears and quickly grabbed my car keys and ran outside my mansion door. I could hear my family members and Rohan, Kabir and Soham call me but I chose to ignore them. I can't show my vulnerable state to them. I sat inside my car and drove out quickly. I drove towards the observation deck just across the Potomac River in Arlington Virginia which offers 360 degree views of the National Mall, Georgetown, Arlington, National Cemetery and so much more. I always go there whenever I'm happy or sad. It's my happy sad place. I go and have their local beer from the cafe which is quite good. After 20 minutes drive, I reached there. I went to the 31st floor. I grabbed a beer bottle and sat on the observation deck sipping my beer.

I feel disgusted. I loved a guy like Ayaan Awasthy once upon time! I'm so angry with myself. The guy who never deserved my precious gift, my virginity I gave it to him in the past. I'm such a fool. I'm so unlucky! My friends were right. I shouldn't have been friends with Soham. I somewhere knew that I might fall for him. After all he's a charismatic personality. That day he was giving me a lecture on moving on from the past and today he himself has gone back to his past. Great, just great! I still cannot forget the day I saw Soham and Shriya on Shriya's bed. I don't think I can be as lucky as them, Nik bhai Nisha bhabhi and Yash Tauji and Avantika Taiji and my parents. They found their love and now they're together forever. They're so happy.

I think I've had enough now. I have to remove the word love from my dictionary and just move on in life which is tough but yeah, I've to do this. I'll only love my family and friends. I won't leave any space for a guy in my heart. They cannot play with my heart like this. All the guys are the same, they only hurt girls in the end.

"Doll. My Doll. You're here. At last I found you. You drive so fast!"

Suddenly I froze after hearing the voice. It was Soham's voice. How does he know that I am here? Yaa, he's a multi billionaire after all. He has his own ways to track me down. No one knows that this is my secret place. Now he's the first one to know. I turned back and glared at him. He was starting at me. Our eyes met.

SOHAM RAICHAND

At last we successfully exposed Ayaan Awasthy. The cops came and arrested him. Revealing the plan to Gautam, Nikhil, Karan and Samar was a good idea. It was quite helpful. I could see Sanjay Singhania and Yashwardhan Singhania were furious. The ladies surrounded Aashi. Her face clearly showed that she would break down any minute. She wiped her tears. Suddenly she just ran out. We called her name. I went behind her. But she was too quick. I saw her driving out of the mansion. I quickly got inside my car and followed her. I was tracking her to be precise.

She was driving really fast. I was scared. She shouldn't do anything wrong. At last after good 20-25 minutes drive I reached the place. Aashi had already reached 10 minutes before I reached. The observation deck in 31st floor of the building just across the Potomac River in Arlington Virginia which offers 360 degree views of the National Mall, Georgetown, Arlington, National Cemetery and etc. Ok. I went up. As soon I reached the 31st floor, I saw my Doll sitting there with a blank expression.

"Doll. My Doll. You're here. At last I found you. You drive so fast!" I said.

She froze right there. She slowly turned back. She looked quite surprised. I was staring at her. She glared at me. Our eyes met.