Furry & Bug Eyes

"Plagg, Tikki, unify!"

"Are you sure this is the best idea? There will be a price to pay, and it may be worse than this,"

"I can't lose our daughter!"

...

You had always stood nearby and watched akuma fights just in case someone got really hurt, but you knew if Tikki heard about you doing that she would be furious so you stayed hidden, until now. Ladybug was lying on the ground with blood gushing from her head. Cat Noir just stood there watching in horror not knowing what to do. You had no other choice.

"Hey furry, I got this," You said to him as you ran over to Ladybug. Your parents were the former ladybug, and black cat miraculous holders. As a kid you were in a terrible accident that left you dead... Your parents did what they felt was best, but the cost was worse than you imagined. Both your mom and dad died for you to live, and you... You were now linked to a miraculous.

"W-who are you," Ladybug said weakly. You were the first human kwami, or how Tikki called you, the angel kwami... It was less of an honour and more of a burden. So many rules to live by, you can't fall in love, you have to obey your holder, you can't go anywhere without your holder etc... luckily for you, you were your own holder, if that makes sense?

"Lets just say... I'm a friend of a friend," You smiled softly, "Caduceus!" You said to concentrate your power to a single spot as you touched Ladybugs heart, "T-there... You should be good now," You winced in pain as blood dripped down from your head. Your miraculous was a heart bracelet, and your power was called 'Caduceus' and you can heal any injury imaginable with it... The one downfall of your power is that you take on whatever injury is healed, you do heal at a faster rate than normal humans though. You were told by Tikki to never use your powers, they were supposedly too dangerous, but her saying that just made you want to use them more.

"What about you?" She asked as she stood up.

"I'll be fine, trust me," You laughed a bit. As the fight went on you managed to prop yourself up against a tree. The pain was excruciating but the wound was already starting to close up.

"Pound it!" Ladybug and Cat Noir said in unison as they fist bumped each other. Then they directed their attention towards you.

"Who even are you?" Ladybug asked as she helped you stand up.

"I'm the angel kwami. Y/n, at your service!" You said as you started to feel a bit better.

"An angel kwami?" Cat Noir said as he tilted his head slightly.

"You catch on fast for a furry," You laughed a bit, "I'm not an actual angel... Even though according to hospital records I am dead," You were then cut off by Ladybug.

"Wait, wait, wait... You're dead?!" She said in shock.

"No, I am 100% alive. I am just the result of the wish," You said.

"What wish?" Cat Noir asked.

"The wish from unifying Tikki and Plagg of course! Try to keep up," You said as you patted the blonde's head.

"B-but... WHAT!" Ladybug lost her composer and freaked out.

"Yeah! My parents were the former users of the miraculous. Due to the wish they are long dead. They wished for me to live but as a result... I'm a kwami... Kind of? Does that explain it enough?" You asked as you heard Cat Noir's miraculous beep, "Wouldn't want to see you out of your fursona now, would we?" You joked as he pole vaulted away.

"I am about to detransform, wait here and I will come back as Ladybug to talk more about this... Problem," Ladybug said in an irritated tone.

"First of all, I am not a problem. Secondly, I'm a kwami, it won't matter if I see who you are because if I try to tell anyone I legit vomit bubbles," You laughed.