I Hear You

"You know what, I'll get you that miraculous..." You said as a smile spread across your face. This was your chance, you could get a miraculous, stop Justice, and show your parents that you don't need them to track your every move.

"Okay?" Luka said as he raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "So how might we go about getting-"

"Trust me, I got this. I'll text you when I get the location of them," You said as you handed him your phone and he put his number in it.

"Y/n, I am really relying on you here," He said sincerely as he gave you back your phone.

"I... I know," You said as you got out of the limo back at home. "I'm back!" You said as you walked back into your house.

"Soooooo, how was the date," Your mom said as she winked at you.

"It wasn't a date, we're-" Suddenly you were interrupted by your mom's phone going off.

"Oh, sweetie I am so sorry but I have to take this. It's an-"

"Akuma alert, yeah I know" You said with a sigh "Good luck..." You said as your mom leaped out the window in her super suit, she probably didn't even hear you, but what did it matter... It's not like she needs it. You remember when you were little she would always call you her lucky charm, why did that stop? Did you just lose your usefulness? Had you become a burden? No- what are you thinking. You're not a burden... Are you? Well, there was the incident when you were young, maybe that's when the nickname Luck Charm stopped. You had almost died. Luckily there was a doctor nearby. She was nice, she had beautiful blond hair and green eyes. You think her name was... Emma? No, Emily. Yeah, Emily.

You zoned out for a moment but quickly came back to reality. "Perfect..." You said as you picked up your mom's phone that she had left behind. You opened messages and looked up the word "Miraculous" . There were obviously conversations between your mom and dad but there was one conversation that stood out. It was between your mom and contact you hadn't heard of before. It had a profile picture with a small cartoon turtle in it and the name master fu. You opened up their contact and messaged them, making sure to copy your mom's texting style. In the end, you got the address to where the kwami were kept! Your master plan was working. You went to the location to find a small house with an open door. You walked in and saw an old man sleeping, you tiptoed around him and found the miraculous box. It had a few taken out of it, including the ones your parents were using but the snake one was still there, you took it out and you also took out one that reminded you of a butterfly. You shut the box and ran back home as fast as you could. Did you really just steal two miraculous?! Who knew it was so easy? Wait- YOU JUST COMMITTED A CRIME!!! Well, hopefully, you look good in orange because if you get caught that's all you'll be wearing in jail! No, no, it's fine. THIS IS FINE! You just- won't get caught! Right?

You paced around your room as you looked at the two miraculous you had acquired. You got out your phone to message Luka but just before you sent the message you stopped. Before you message him, you just had to try on the moth miraculous! You put on the butterfly pin and its kwami flew out.

"H-how did you get a miraculous?" The kwami asked.

"Hey, nice to meet you! I'm Y/n. You may know my parents, they save Paris quite often wearing red and black skin-tight suits. Embarrassing, isn't it... Anywhoooooo. What are your transformation words?" You said in one breath.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise..." He stated nervously.

"Cool, Nooroo, dark wings rise!" You said as you transformed. (Your outfit is at the top, I do not take credit for the art!) You had seen your parents do it millions of times but to be the one transforming felt exhilarating! And just as you transformed, as if it was fate you saw something about a robbery downtown on your phone. You leapt out of the window without a second thought and went to stop it! You arrived at the bank and broke right through the crowd of cops, and went directly into the bank but you were met with a gun to your forehead.

"Hey kid, you should know better not to play the hero. Didn't your mommy teach you anything?" The guy who was holding the gun said with a laugh.

"Oh? My mommy taught me lots of things. Including how to disarm an armed criminal," You said with a laugh as you quickly redirected the gun, twisted his arm making him drop it, and picked it up aimed at him. "Now didn't your mommy ever teach you not to play with weapons," You said.

"Oh, you're gonna regret doing that," He said with a laugh as he ground his teeth.

"Why's th-" Before you could finish your sentence you heard a loud bang and a sharp pain went through your body. Out of instinct you brought your hands to your gut and winced in pain. You fell to your knees as a puddle of blood formed underneath you. Your vision started to blur as you heard muffled laughter that quickly came to an end with screams.

"Y/n? Y/n? Can you hear me? Please, hear me..." a sudden warmth came over you as you felt someone hold you in their arms. You couldn't get a clear image of who they were, all you saw was blonde hair.

"I- I hear you..." You said weakly.

"Y/n, it's me. You remember me. Right? Right?" You felt some water droplets on your face. They were... Crying? It seemed like they were about to talk again but you heard nothing, it was just silence. But, your wound? It was healed? You stood up, but there was no one around. All the criminals were outside with the cops. If no one was there then who was that? You just assumed that you were delusional from lack of blood, but as you made your way back home, detransformed, you wiped the slightest bit of water off your face. 

A/n Sorry for the late update lol, Christmas time is always busy for me because right after it is my birthday and then my best friends! It's kind of chaotic... Anywho, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!