One Last TIME

You woke up in your old room at the Agrest manor without your miraculous. Your arms and legs felt stiff, and it hurt to move them. You tried to move your neck but felt as if something was restricting you from doing so. You reached your arm back and pulled out a little needle.

"Must have pinched one of my nerves with an acupuncture technique, I'll be stiff for the next few weeks," You stated angrily as you made your way to the door to try and open it. Surprise... It was locked. You felt hurt, and not just physically from the needle that was stabbed into your neck, but you were hurt because you thought you knew Adrien. Would he really do something like this purposely, or was there something more behind it. You thought to yourself as you looked out your window to see Paris practically falling apart. The whole city was up in flames as akumatized victims walked around everywhere causing destruction. It was as if an apocalypse had broken out, was this really the end of the world?!

"Oh, you must be Y/n! Cat Noir tells me a lot about you..." You heard and unfamiliar voice call out for you. You wiped your head around to see an older girl with a bunny like outfit on.

"Wait, wait, wait... You're from the future!?" You said with eyes wide as you realized it was someone who had used the bunny miraculous.

"Correct you are! But we have a little problem and mini-bug isn't around to fix it. I tracked the route problem to around this time, but sadly I didn't have enough time to get a more specific time stamp on life," She replied.

"Wait- Cat Noir talks about me?" You asked as you felt your cheeks heat a bit.

"Well, not the Cat Noir you really know..." She said with an awkward smile.

"FUTURE CAT NOIR?!" You asked, eyes wide with bewilderment. This meant that everything was going to be fine! This meant that this would not be the end!

"Yepper! Well since you're here you may as well help me! You see something around here is messing with the time line and cause the future to slowly crumble. Do you have any idea what might be the cause?" As she said that your heart skipped a beat.

"Well... Just, look outside," You said as the bunny girl slowly turned around to see what was outside your window.

"OH! I remember this! It's the day of destiny, right. Well, mini-bug easily fixes it so that shouldn't be the problem," she stated confidentiality.

"Quick question... How does Ladybug fix this when she is akumatised?" You asked.

"Ladybugs akumatised?! That wasn't supposed to happen yet! Okay, how does she get akumatised? Do you know what caused it, or where her akumatised self might be?!" She asked in a panic.

"I-I'm sorry... But no." You replied.

"No, no, no, this is bad, this a really bad!"

"Can I ask you a question that may help?"

"Go ahead, ask away!"

"In the future... Is Cat Noir still fighting along side Ladybug?" You asked.

"Those two? They could never be separated!" She laughed. You felt slightly relieved by her answer. Adrien hadn't turned bad. But her answer also left you with a pit in your stomach as your heart sunk. Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door. You motioned for the bunny girl to hide as the door opened.

"Y/n..." it was Adrien.

"Adrien..." You said as you took a few steps closer to him. Before he could say anything else you pulled him into the room and shut the door behind him. "Come on out time hopper!" You called for the bunny girl you still didn't know the name of.

"Hey! What's up, Kitty Noir!" She said with a smile.

"Bunnix?! What are you doing here! Wait, you trust me Y/n? Is my acting that bad? Do you think my parents caught on yet?" Adrien started asking questions in a panic.

"Ad- blondie... I need you to breathe," you said as you hugged him. "Now tell me, how long how your parents thought you were working for them?" You asked.

"Since the lava villain."

"That long!?!? You could've come to me sooner! I'm here to help you, we may not be a team like you and Ladybug but I am still your friend and friends help each other!" You replied angrily.

"I'm sorry... I just didn't want to get caught. I had a plan to get all the miraculous to the box and to stop my dad all while reviving my mom. But it all started to go south when Ladybug became akumatised and now I don't know what to do!" Adrien started to break down. You hugged onto him tightly as he cried into your shoulder. The amount that Adrien had been through must be traumatic. Finding out his father is basically a terrorist, then finding out his mother is as well, not to mention doing this all while having to fight them and protect Paris. No one should be put through this, even if they are not alone. The fact that his parents didn't take into account their sons feelings filled you with rage and anger. How Insensitive must one be to do something so cruel! And the thought that someone entrusted a child with a miraculous and all that responsibility made you even more angry. "Bunnix..." Adrien said as he stepped away from you "can you go back in time. Before any of this happened and just stop my parents from ever meeting."

"What!?" Bunnix and you said in unison.

"If they never meet, they never go on a trips overseas, they never go on trips overseas, they never find the miraculous," Adrien replied.

"But what about you! Without them meeting you wouldn't exists!" You cried out.

"What if that's for the better?" Adrien said with a weak smile.

"Don't say that!!! Don't!" You shouted. "There is still time to fix this without death! Please think it through!"

"I have thought it through... You don't know my family like I do. No matter what we do they will always be back. Nothing can stop them.