Dumb Move

"You're pretty good at lying aren't you F/n L/n," Lila said with a smug look on her face, "Would you mind telling me what it's like for your parents to be the previous ladybug and black cat miraculous holders, and also be dead?" She asked.

"How do you know that?!" You said as your eyes widened.

"I have my sources... I also know that you don't belong at this school," She said as she played with her hair and glared at you.

"I swear if you tell any-"

"Oh, I won't tell anyone... As long as you listen to me," She said with an insane look on her face.

"What's your game Lila?" You said as you gritted your teeth.

"A game? Why would I have a game?" She said in her fake innocent voice. She then turned around and walked away. As you watched her walk out you started fiddling with your bracelet out of anxious habit.

"Hey, Y/N. You okay?" Adrien walked toward you and asked.

"I mean, other than the fact that Lila knows I'm not supposed to be here, and knows about my parents... Good, perfect, great, fantastic, thanks for asking blondie," You said as you angrily punched your locker. "This is trespassing on private property, I could get into some deep shit if she tells. Not to mention I am considered dead, if people find out I'm alive I'll be put into an orphanage," You started rambling on as you fiddled with your bracelet even more.

"Y/n, nothing will happen to you. You're going to be okay," He tried to reassure you

"All I have to do is stay useful to Lila so she won't tell," You said, totally ignoring Adrien and making your way out of the locker room.

"Stay away from my Adrien... Or I will tell," Lila walked past you and whispered in your ear as you made your way to your next class. After classes you decided to walk around the school and then to Marinette's place so people would not be suspicious of you walking home with her.

"You could get in so much trouble for what you are doing," Marinette told you once you got up to her room.

"I won't, as long as Lila doesn't talk I'll be fine," You said.

"Wait... Lila knows?!" Marinette stood up from her chair and said, "I'm not going to ask questions, but you better not get caught... Anyways I am heading out of the house for a bit soon, you can't stay here while I'm out though," Marinette said.

"I'll just come with you then."

"Fine.. Whatever," She said as she rolled her eyes. You both got ready and you followed Marinette to the house boat that Luka was sitting on when you first met him. You walked onto it and saw a few people who were in the same home room class as Marinette setting up a stage and some instruments.

"Hey Marinette, I see you brought your friend," Luka said as he started to tune his guitar.

"Hey what's up Captain blue," You said as you waved to Luka.

"Nothing much, how about you Angel,"

"Oh, just annoying Marinette in my free time, and making enemies everywhere by just existing... So the usual," You said as you sat down on a box next to Marinette. Luka laughed at you a bit and then continued to tune his guitar. Suddenly out of nowhere you heard a loud crash. You turned to Marinette and nodded letting her know that you had her back if anyone asked where she went. She then took off and made her way towards the destruction.

"Hey, do you know where Marinette went?" A girl who you remembered her name being Rose asked.

"Oh, she thought it would be a good idea to get some popsicles for everyone," You said, the girl smiled and shook her head then walked off. A few of the people on the boat went home and others went towards the akuma fight, you just sat waiting impatiently. There was a huge splash and the boat started rocking in the water. You looked up and saw that the akumatized person was there with Ladybug and Cat Noir trying to fight it. Suddenly the akumatized person grew the plants from the ground and used it to immobilize the heros "So they can control plants?" You said to yourself.