Not Fair

(Hawkdaddies akumatized fit :P ^^^)

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug called out. Just as her object appeared a shadow came out of nowhere and snatched it.

"Great job Mayura," Hemlockmoth said as she handed him Ladybug's lucky charm. You pulled a few feathers from your wings and prepared to throw them, "What's that going to do?" Hemlockmoth laughed.

"Let's just say that these feathers are sharper than normal ones," You smirked. Just as you were about to throw them, someone stopped you.

"DON'T!" Cat Noir yelled.

"I- Adrien we have to stop them!" You said.

"He is still my father!"

"We won't hurt him... we'll just take the miraculous back," Ladybug said as Cat nodded his head. Just as you all jumped into a fight a bunch of butterflies flooded your vision. "You guys okay?!" You heard Ladybug call out.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" You heard Cat Noir say.

"Me as well!" You added. You couldn't see anything.

"Just stay where you are and be ready for anything!" Ladybug said.

"Isn't that obvious?" You said, slightly irritated.

"These butterflies won't go away!" Ladybug shouted.

"I know, why don't you try using your yo-yo to clear them?" There was no response. "Ladybug? Are you there? Cat Noir?" Suddenly the butterflies faded away for you to see Hemlockmoth and Mayura holding onto Cat Noir and Ladybug. "NO!" You cried out.

"Heal her, NOW! Unless you want your little friends to meet their doom!" Hemlockmoth said.

"You would hurt your own son!!!" You shouted angrily. "After all, he has done for you?! He models, he fences, plays piano, learns other languages, all because of you! And you turn around and betray him! DO YOU HAVE NO HEART?!" You shouted.

"This is for him, EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR HIM!" Hemlockmoth shot back.

"Have you ever thought about how he feels?" You questioned. Hemlockmoth was silent. "I thought so," You said as you walked up to him. "You deserve to die, but at Adrien's request, I am refraining," You said as took his miraculous. His eyes widened in shock as he fell to his knees and let go of Cat Noir. Ladybug elbowed Mayura and got out of her grasp, taking her miraculous as well. It all went down in the blink of an eye, it felt too easy, too simple. 

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir called out as he broke the moth miraculous and the akuma flew out of it. Ladybug then purified it and threw her lucky charm in the air fixing the damage done. Ladybug called the police and Gabriel Agreste, Nathalie his assistant who was Mayura, Luka, and Felix were taken for questioning. Lila ended up getting away.

"I'm sorry about what happened," You said to Cat Noir as he stood watching his own father be forced into a police car.

"It's... Okay," He said quietly.

"I'll leave you to chat with Ladybug," You said as you walked away. "Angel, retire!" You called out once you were hidden. The costume faded and you were back to your normal self. You knew what would happen now that you had broken a kwami rule and you were prepared to deal with the consequences. You just couldn't bear to hurt Adrien more than he already had been, so you left him a note in the hopes that he would still have some joy left in his broken heart.

Dear, Blondie

Now that Hawkmoth is no longer a threat I have to go. I am sorry I couldn't say bye in person, I had to leave in a hurry. Please do not come looking for me, I will be long gone. I hope that you and Ladybug learn to understand your feelings for each other, and I know that you have a great future ahead of you.