Blue Angel

"We need to get out of here, now," You said with an urgency in your voice that gave you chills. "Do you know the fastest way to the exit?" You asked.

"What's going on?!" Viperion began to raise his voice.

"Just answer my question!"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay, I need you to run as fast as you can out of this building avoiding all of those routes," You explained. They went to the building beforehand, they would assume that he would head towards the quickest exit.

"Why not the fastest route, my bodyguard should be here by now if there was any danger, what do you know that I don't?"

"Please, just trust me!" You pleaded.

"I don't even know you?! Why should I trust you?"

"Let's just say I'm a guardian angel," You said with a weak smile.

"Okay then 'Angel'..." He paused. You felt an odd sense of familiarity with him, and by the look on his face he felt the same. "I- Have we met befor-" Suddenly the door burst open and a flashlight shone in your eyes.

"Hands up, and listen to every word I say and this will be easy!" your breath hitched as you and Viperion silently obliged "Damn! Didn't think rich girl would be here too! Just my luck," She laughed.

"I'll get us out of this," You said as you reached in your pocket to take out your phone... It wasn't there... Justice lifted up her gun and led the two of you to the car you were taken in last time.

"Hey! That's my car!" Viperion said with surprise.

"You're worried about your car more than the fact that we are getting fucking kidnaped?" You rolled your eyes.

"...It was a nice car," He replied in defense. The two of you were thrown into the car and blindfolded, your hands were then tired behind your backs.

"Wow, you got the rich girl, and Viperion?!" a voice that sounded like Rena said as the car began to drive off. "Tying up loose ends and making an extra buck, nice one Justice!"

"What can I say, my luck is miraculous," Justice said with a laugh. The car drove a bit longer and then came to a sudden stop, the two of you were taken out and brought inside a building. Once you were both tied down to chairs they took off your blindfolds. You looked around the building, it wasn't too large. You managed to slip a coin out of your pocket and it dropped it in the ground so that you could determine the approximate size of the building based on the echo. Justice and Rena glared at you when it dropped, but you just played dumb and shrugged. Based on the echo you could tell that there was another room in this building separate from where you were, and that the building was about 1000sq.ft if not smaller.

"Smile for the camera!" Rena said as she took a photo of Viperion and you. "This will be perfect for my new blog! It's at Princess Justice Passing Judgment .com," She said with a giddy smile.

"Upload the pic with Viperion and list the ransom for him and the girl, the right people should be in contact with us in seconds," Justice stated. "Rena, I have to step out for a second and chat with the Moth. Make sure they stay here," She continued in a threatening voice. She then walked out of the door and shut it behind her. After a while Justice still hadn't come back and Rena was getting restless. She gave up on trying to having small talk with the two of you and went into the other room.

"If you're my guardian angel, then how come we are still here tied up, huh?" Viperion asked, his voice just above a whisper. Suddenly you stood up, the ropes just falling off of you. You had been picking apart the string, little bits at a time, the second you were tied up.

"Huh, what was that about us still being tied up?" You whispered as you went over and untied him. You paused for a second after you untied him and he gave you a weird look.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go?!" He said urgently.

"Here, use this and get as far away from here as you can," You said as you broke one of the chair legs and handed it to him.

"What abou-"

"What was that!" You heard Rena say as footsteps grew close.

"Just go," You said as you glared at him. He broke open the door and ran out, seconds later Rena walked in. She looked at you angrily as she bent her neck sideways and it cracked and she rolled her shoulders back.

"You're gonna regret not leaving when you had the chance," She said with a light chuckle as she got into a fighting stance. Immediately you could tell her fighting style, Savate. Savate is France's contribution to fighting styles, dating back to the Restoration in the 19th century, when savate practitioners fought bare-fisted duels. Since then, it has developed into a complete fighting art with blocks, kicks, and punches much like Asian arts. The thing with Savate fighting is that it relies heavily on defensive techniques while still being very offensive. Savate is considered one of the best fighting methods aside from one style that was based on Savate, but made even better... Kickboxing. Your parents took up kickboxing when they first got the miraculous so you knew a bit about it but not enough to win against someone who is well versed in their technique. Rena threw a kick towards your face immediately, but you managed to duck just in time. The fight seemed very one sided as Rena landed multiple hits on you. You were bruised and beat, slowly losing consciousness as you grabbed one of the two chairs and went crazy, hitting Rena until you knew for sure that she was out cold.

"Sorry," You said to Rena as you stepped over her seemingly lifeless body and made your way to the back room that was sectioned off from the main one. In the room there were thousands of photos of different places covered in red pen, and a map of Paris in the center of all of it with what seemed like hundreds of pins stuck on different locations. You looked closer at it and noticed that there were two pins that were differently coloured from the rest. Those pins were on your school and the old theater where Viperions concert was. At that moment you wished you had a phone so you could take a photo but luckily you found a red pen and started to write down what you saw. Your eyes felt heavy as you coughed up blood. You were hurt a lot more than you thought. Suddenly you heard a door creak open and a familiar voice... Lets just say, it was not Viperion.

"Shit, shit, shit..." You mumbled to yourself as you scribbled down a few more places and threw yourself out of the window shattering the glass. You winced in pain as your body hit the ground and the flash shards dug into your skin. You scrambled to your feet and looked around. All you could see were trees everywhere. You took a second to collect your thoughts and ran as fast as you could into the forest, no turning back.