My Friend

"It is great to see you again," A familiar voice said as two silhouettes approached you. One taller than the other. Once they both got closer to the light you saw that it was Luka and Hawkmoth.

"The feeling is not mutual," You said with a smile.

"By the time my plan is complete you will no longer be able to run your mouth like a fool!" Hawkmoth said.

"What is your plan exactly?" You asked.

"We will use your power to wake my wife. Once my wife is healed you will receive her wounds and inevitably die," Hawkmoth stated.

"Sounds... Fun? What do Lila, Felix, and Luka get out of this?" You questioned.

"I don't see the need to waste my breath talking to you. You are not even human, having the same amount of rights as a dog!" Hawkmoth said with a laugh as he disappeared into the darkness leaving Luka with you.

"What about your family? Your sister, and mom, what about your friends, kitty section?" You cried out.

"What about them!? What about them?! THIS IS FOR THEM!!!" He said as he kicked you in the gut making you wince in pain. "Hawkmoth has promised  revenge on anyone who has wronged me, my family, or my friends in the past. These are just the steps to victory! I will win this time!" Luka said as a tear dripped down his cheek.

"Luka... who hurt you?" You asked sincerely.

"Everything I do is stolen or not enough. I am never chosen first. I never come out on top. Never... I have a chance to be the best, I have a chance to win!!!" Luka cried out.

"You are so much better than this," You said.

"No! I am greedy, I am evil, I am aggressive, I am careless, I am arrogant, I am-"

"My friend..." You interrupted him.

"After all I have done?" He fell to his knees as tears streamed down his face.

"As long as you put in an effort to right your wrongs I will be happy," You said with a soft smile.

"I- I-" Suddenly there was a loud noise. You looked at Luka's eyes as they widened and blood slowly puddled beneath him.

"NOOO!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you tried to break out of your restraints to help him. Luka mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to you as he collapsed. "Luka, just hang on!    I can heal you! I just need to be able to reach you!" You cried out. "Please, please! I can't lose you!"

"Awe, how tragic," Felix said as he emerged from the shadows holding a gun.

"You bastard!!!" You yelled. Felix made his way towards you as he kicked aside Luka's limp body.

"Such a pity he became a liability. If you didn't try and talk him out of helping Hawkmoth none of this would have happened," He smirked as he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at Luka. "This is all your fault. Even though he still has life left in him you can't even heal him because you're too weak to get out of ropes. You deserve to watch him suffer! This is all you're doing," Felix said. Your vision went blurry as your eyes filled with tears. "Everyone you are close to ends up getting killed by you. First your parents and now Luka. Killing you would be a blessing to humanity," Felix scoffed as he let go of your chin and walked off leaving you to watch Luka bleed out.

________________________________________________________

"Tikki, Kaalki, unify!" Ladybug called out.

"Okay, now envision where Y/n is," Cat Noir said eagerly.

"Voyage!" Pegabug said as she opened up a portal and both Pegabug and Cat Noir stepped through it. "Where are we?" Pegabug said in confusion.