Team Kwami

"You fool!" Tyria said as she gripped your wrist so tight that you had to let go of her miraculous. "I have been analyzing your emotions this whole time, I know your EVERY move!" She laughed. You grinned as you pulled your arm that she was holding close to yourself making Tyria lose balance. You then pushed her towards the edge of the Eiffel tower and she fell. You knew that she would be back to you within seconds so you ran as fast as you could making your way down the Eiffel tower. By the time you reached the bottom you were out of breath and exhausted. You looked around trying to see if there was anyone left unakumatised. You didn't have time to look around like a lost puppy, you needed help. Suddenly an idea came to you! You ran as fast as you could to Marinette's house and went upstairs. You opened up her box that she uses to store string and tapped down a few of them in the order that you watched Marinette do countless times. The box opened up to reveal the miraculous box.

"Y/n!" The kwamis cheered as they came out of the miraculous box and hugged you.

"I need your guy's help. I know there aren't many of you left because most of the kwamis are in use right now, and I also know that you can't control your powers. But desperate times call for desperate measures," You stated.

"We are ready to help, just give ussss the order," Sass said.

"Sass, you and Fluff will not intervene unless it is a worst-case scenario. Your powers both are time-based, and that is highly dangerous when out of control. Stompp, Roarr, Barkk, Orikko and Ziggy, you all will keep any akuma away from me and the target ," As you gave them your game plan you had an uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach. It would be a few kwami's who couldn't really control their powers against the entirety of Paris, could you really win?

"We got this Y/n!" Fluff encouraged you. You smiled and nodded your head as you made your way to the Agreste estate. As you got there you noticed a surplus of akumas and sentimonsters around the entire building. You took a deep breath as you stepped up to the gait and rang the doorbell. Suddenly the ground underneath you collapsed and you went down what seemed to be a slide.

"Who the hell has the money to waste on that?" You mumbled once you reached the bottom. You began looking around, it all was very familiar, the grassy area with flowers and a fence surrounding a coffin, but now the coffin was empty. You made your way closer to it to get a better look.

"It's wonderful to meet you Y/n," An unfamiliar voice said making you jump a bit. You turned around to see a gorgeous woman with lovely blonde hair and green eyes that drew you in. "My son is quite fond of you, and practically talks about you all the time," She smiled.

"Emily Agreste," You said under your breath as your eyes widened in shock. "H-how are you even- What. huh?!"

"The peacock miraculous had been fixed, it was only a matter of time till I was fixed as well," She gave you a warm smile.

"She came when her family needed her most... She came on the day of destiny!" Gabriel said as he stepped out of the shadows with Cat Blanc standing next to him.

"How are you so happy that your family is all together when your son is currently akumatised. If you cared about family so much you would de-akumatise him," You stated.

"Very well," Gabriel said as he clicked a button on his phone. Suddenly Cat Blanc's akuma fell out of your miraculous that he had on his wrist, and Cat Noir was left standing. "Son, please hand over your miraculous," Gabriel said in a calm tone.

"You think he's just going to hand it over?" You said with a laugh that slowly trailed off as you watched Cat Noir take off his miraculous and give it to Gabriel. "A-adrien? What are you doing!?"

"Don't you see this Y/n? My family is finally together and we are happier than we have ever been!" Adrien said with a smile.

"Adrien- Your family wants to wipe out most of the population, start anew. Do you know how many innocent lives will die!?" You cried out.

"Those innocent lives are human, and no matter what a human will never be innocent," Adrien shot back.

"Adrien, when making our point we never raise our voice," Emily said calmly as she patted him on the back. Adrien looked up at her and smiled then turned back to face you.

"Y/n, I only want to do what is right. Join us, as we purify the world on the day of destiny!" Adrien asked with a warm smile as he reached his arm out to you. You took a few steps forward eyeing his wrist. Once you were standing right in front of him you looked him in the eyes and put out your hand to take his. Just before you took his hand you grabbed onto his wrist and pulled off your miraculous. You slipped it onto your wrist and called out the words.

"Angel, regen!" You called out as you transformed into your superhero self. "Even if humans aren't innocent, what gives you the right to decide that?! You're human as well, so what puts you above the rest? What gives you the right to decide what is considered innocent or guilty, what should live or die, what is pure or evil? When push comes to shove we are all equals!" You stated.

"You're hurt, I can see that. But taking your anger out on us won't solve anything. Tell me your problems so I can help your delusional mind," Emily said in a calm tone.

"W-what?! I'm not-"

"Come... Let me help you, I am here for you," Emily continued as she pulled you into a warm hug. "It will take time and effort but I know that I can bring you to the light," She said. Just as you were about to back away you felt a pinch on the back of your neck and everything went dark.