She Knows?

Class was over and you decided that you were going to tell Marinette your suspicions about who is working with Hawkmoth. "Hey, Adrien, could you text me Marinette's number? I need to text her for help on an assignment," You asked as you knocked on his door.

"If you need any help on an assignment I could help you?" Adrien said as he opened the door to his room.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to bother you," You said as you awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck.

"Why would that bother me?" Adrien tilted his head slightly.

"Oh uh... I don't know you're just so busy all the time. Also Marinette offered, and I already accepted soooooo."

"I'll send you her number, but just so you know I am never too busy for you," Adrien said as he bowed slightly.

"Thanks blondie," You laughed a bit as you made your way to your room. You added Marinette's number to your contacts and texted her. You couldn't trust that the phone wasn't bugged so you were very cryptic with your messages.

_____________________________________________________

Hey pigtails, it's Y/n! Just wondering if we could chat about an assignment soon? My phone is kinda buggy so I don't think I'll be able to chat over text for too long. Meeting up would be best 💛

Ok, are you available today?

I'll have to ask but most likely

Come to my place

Okay, cya soon!

Cya

_____________________________________________________

You went downstairs and asked Nathalie if you could go out. She said that you could go out as long as you had Felix with you. You were going to talk about Ladybug stuff with Marinette so that would not work. "Adrien... Can I ask you for a favour?" You said as you knocked on his door.

"Sure! What's up?" Adrien said as he opened his door and let you walk in.

"It would be nice if a furry could possibly take me over to a friend's house so I don't have to go with a chaperon," You said as you flutter your eyelashes.

"Y/n... Do you know how much trouble you could get in if you get caught?" He asked.

"No? But I won't get caught because you are going to cover for me," You said as you patted his head.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Adrien said with a worried expression.

"Please!!! I'll owe you, I just really need you to do this for me! It's just to Marinette's place," You pleaded.

"Plagg... Claws out," Adrien said reluctantly. "Your ride awaits you M'lady," He bowed.

"Thank you! This really means the world to me!" You said as he opened the window and picked you up.

"Hold on tight," Cat said as he leapt out the window. You shut your eyes as he jumped from building to building, the wind being too much for them to stay open. "We have arrived," Cat Noir said as he set you down safely. "I noticed your eyes shut... Were you scared?" He teased.

"No, my eyes were just being dried by the wind," You rolled your eyes.

"Are you sure about that?"

"I have fallen from higher up... I was not scared, Furry," You said as you ruffle his hair. "Now go before you draw more attention."

"Arivior, M'lady," Cat Noir said as he leapt away. You walked into the bakery and Marinette's parents directed you upstairs.

"Hey Pigtails!" Your voice cut short as you entered her room to see Alya and Marinette as Ladybug chatting. "W-what a surprise to see you here Ladybug," You said with an awkward laugh.

"Y-yeah! Ladybug just... uh-"

"It's okay! You both know," Ladybug interrupted Alya.

"So you told this liar!?" Alya questioned.

"For your information, I am not a liar! I am just a good actor," You folded your arms. "And why did you tell Miss Alya? Because of what happened with Queen Wasp, Hawk Moth knows that she is linked with the miraculous," You pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance.

"She told me because I am her friend! And that is much more than whatever you are to her," Alya rolled her eyes.

"You act all high and mighty until you realize I am practically an immortal," You said with a smug look.

"What are you going to say next? You also have your own miraclous," She laughed.

"I mean yeah?"

"So you gave her a miraculous?" Alya aked Ladybug.

"Oh, I didn;t choose to give her one. Also she can't actually transform? Just explain it to her Y/n."

"I am the angel kwami, or the kwami of healing. I am still a human... But also a kwami. So you know how when the miracles of the Ladybug and Cat are combined there is one wish. That wish comes with repercussions. I was dying and my parents, the last holders, made the wish for me to live. Their death and me becoming a kwami were the repercussions. Now that you are caught up, Pigtails I have some information and theories about Hawkmoth that I think you should hear," After rambling on you stopped for a moment to catch your breath. Alya didn;t have any words she just stared at you trying to process what you just said.

"Oh? Go on," Ladybug said as she detransformed and sat on her bed.

"Okay, Lila is working with him... And possibly Luka and Felix?" You said. You knew that Marinette was close with Luka.

"Luka?" Marinette laughed.

"I overheard him and Felix talking about being given orders to take me somewhere," You said in a serious tone.

"Maybe you just misread the situation?" Alya suggested.

"You two can believe what you want but I'm going to stay away from them."

"I hear your concerns but maybe you are just paranoid?" Marinette added.

"I know what I heard... You may not think Luka would hurt a fly, but people are deceitful. Just like Lila who has everyone convinced she is a great person, but when no one is around she threatens my friends and tries to use fear to manipulate me into joining her," You said.

"Luka wouldn't do that... I know him," Marinette said with sincerity.

"Believe whatever you want," You said with an eye roll as you left. You slowly made your way back to the Agrest house. Once you got there and looked at the gait you realized you had a dilemma... How would you get over the gait and inside without being caught. You walked around the whole gait trying to find an opening but there was nothing. "Great," You mumbled to yourself.

"You need help getting in?"

"Yeah, that would be-" Your voice trailed off as you turned around and saw Nathalie. "You know what... Maybe it would be better if I just stayed out here?"

"Y/n. follow me," Nathalie said in a strict voice.

"Yes, Ma'am," You nervously replied. She brought you back inside and led you to your room.

"You are temporarily grounded for sneaking out. You will go straight to your room after school, and stay in your room," Nathalia said as you stepped in your room and she shut and locked the door behind you.