Marinette?

"Okay, you go down the trail you found and I go down mine, first one to get out calls for help," Luka said.

"Haha, very funny," You said nervously "I don't know what you're on right now to make you think that's a good idea because splitting up is how we get killed."

"This is the best option, we just have to hope that if only one way is the right one you get that one because well... They only want you dead."

"Thanks for the pep talk," Your voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Okay then, let's both get caught and see how that works out for us," Luka folded his arms.

"Okay then," You took a deep breath "Good luck," You said as you went down the path you found.

You had no idea how long you had been walking but you were convinced that you had gone the wrong way. You felt as though if you had chosen the right way you would be out of the forest already.

"Y/n..."

"Who's there?!" You spun around quickly to see who had called your name but you saw no one. "I-I'm just imagining things," You reassured yourself as you continued walking.

"You promised...:" You heard the same voice again.

"Okay, whoever you are, I dare you to come out. I will beat the shit out of you I swear. I have been through hell and back and I am ready for anything!" You shouted into the trees but there was no reply. You weren't being paranoid, were you? Just to be safe you picked up a large stick and continued on your way holding it out in front of you. You were tired, your legs hurt as you continued on your way through the scarcely traversed path. You stopped for a moment to catch your breath as you leaned on a tree. You heard a rustle in the leaves behind you but we're too tired to even care.

"Oh, lovely running into you here," a familiar voice said with a slight laugh. You slowly turned around gripping onto your stick in hand. You were about to swing at Justice but stopped mid way as your jaw dropped.

"What the hell did you do," Your voice shook as Lukas almost lifeless body lay on the ground next to her, battered and bruised.

"The pretty boy was asking for it," Justice rolled her eyes as she kicked Luka. "Too bad I had to mess him up, he was honestly quite cute."

"What's your problem?! Why are you so determined to kill me?" Your voice shook as you tried to act confident.

"Why are you so determined to survive? Why were you able to escape the first time? Why are you so overly curious? We all have questions, the only difference between mine and yours is that I'm going to get my answers," Justice said with a broken expression.

"I won't tell you anything..."

"Awe, you think you have a choice in the matter?" She laughed "How cute..." she narrowed her eyes at you.

"Marinette? How could you!" a voice said. There was a split second where she looked off to see what it was. You saw a broken look on her face, as if she was sad, or regretful? I didn't matter- in that second you hit her with the stick you had in your hands as hard as you could. Her body went limp and she fell to the ground.

"Luka? Hey, Luka, you good?" You said softly as you helped him to his feet.

"Fuck, my head hurts," He squinted his eyes while rubbing his head. You let go of him letting him stand on his own but as you did he began to fall over.

"Nope, nope, nope," You panicked as you caught him. You took in a deep breath and sighed as you put his arm over your shoulder and let him lean on you. You then continued on your way, following a path that you hoped would lead to your freedom.

Luka went in and out of consciousness saying weird things as you went on like ",I have practice with Kitty Section," and "I hope Juleka is okay," also "Marinette should be finished with the costumes now..." Marinette? That name... Isn't that what the random voice called justice? Also who is Juleka? What the hell is Kitty Section? You just put your questions aside and assumed that he was delusional. The forest soon came to a clearing. You almost burst into tears of joy, being able to see something other than trees made you so happy, even if it was just an abandoned highway... There was hope. You began to follow the highway. Each step felt like agony, but at the same time they brought you peer bliss. Finally your nightmare had come to an end, finally you would be held safely in your parents arms, finally life could get back to normal- but wait, would anything ever truly be normal after this? The answer to that question could wait, freedom had just brushed your shoulder for a moment but that was enough. Soon enough a car drove by and found the two of you walking along the road, beat up, and barely hanging on. A nice lady was driving her son to a concert and her son just so happened to be a Viperion fan so the two of you got a ride to the nearest hospital. The second you hit the hospital bed you gave into your sleepiness and blacked out.