Do You Trust Me?

You woke up to an empty hospital room, the silence was almost irritating. "Oh, Y/n you're awake. It is nice to see that you're doing well. Your parents came to visit while you were asleep, they were worried sick," A doctor consoled you.

"Where are they now?" You asked expectantly.

"They had to leave for a work emergency but they told me to tell you they would be back soon."

"Oh... Well, is Luka okay?" You questioned.

"He is doing quite well but his memory is a bit off. On that note, the police will need to ask you a few questions and since Luka's memory isn't doing too well you will need to answer the questions alone... Are you capable of doing that?" you nodded your head. As you did that two police entered your hospital room, one with a notebook in hand.

"Y/n we know that you have been through alot but if you could recall a few things from the incident that would be great," The one holding the notebook said with a cheery smile. You answered everything to the best of your abilities, but the police left still with many things unanswered. You made a decision, one that wasn't smart but in the moment was a genius idea for you. You didn't give them the slip of paper with possible places Justice and her team will hit... Why you may ask? You were the daughter of two hero's for goodness sake, it was lined up too perfectly for you not to do that! You would stop Justice. You would get answers. You would get glory. You would get your parents attention... You would be loved.

"It seems that you are a-okay, no injuries, bruises, nothing... Surprisingly. Your parents will be picking you up soon so you should get dressed," A doctor popped into your room and said. Once you finished getting changed you made your way to Luka's room.

"Hello?" You said as you softly knocked on the door.

"Y/n? Come in..." Luka said in a nervous tone. You took a seat next to his bed and looked at him, wondering if he was okay. "What the hell is going on? I remember being akumatized by Hawkmoth or whoever had the Moth miraculous at the time but after that everything is foggy?"

"Y-you know about the miraculous?" Your eyes widened. Who told him?!

"Well, yeah? I use the snake one. Y/n, what's going on?"

"How, what, when?! How did you of all people get a miraculous before me?"

"Because you don't need one if you are on?" He gave you a weird look.

"Wait, oh. This is all from you getting hurt. Luka, you're talking nonsense," You laughed softly.

"Y/n..." He sat up and gripped onto your shoulders. You felt your heart break as you made contact with his fear filled eyes. "I'm scared."

"Justice, and Rena can't get to you. You're safe he-"

"Rena? Rena Rouge? She's one of the hero's. She has the fox miraculous. Why would you be telling me I'm safe from her?" Luka asked as he let go of you and began shaking.

"Calm down, it will all be okay. Just get some rest."

"What did Hawkmoth do to you? What did he do to everyone? I- I need Sass! I need my miraculous! I can fix this just let me go back in time! I can fix you!" He shouted with tears streaming down his face.

"H-how did you know the kwami's name?"

"Y/n please leave Luka's room, the trauma of the incident is getting to him and he needs to rest." A doctor said to you as they stepped in to calm him down. "Your parents arrived a few minutes ago, they should be waiting for you in the lobby," they continued. You made your way to the lobby feeling confused. Your parents ran up to you in tears, they hugged you tightly, but you just stood still trying to understand what Luka was going on about. What if it wasn't just brain damage, what if what he was saying had some truth in it? The ride back home was silent as you blankly stared out the window trying to wrap your head around what had just happened. A few days passed with your parents keeping an eye on you 24/7 when there was a knock at your door.

"Hello?" You asked as you opened the door. There was a limo parked in front of your door and a familiar lady standing in front of you.

"Y/n, Viperion requests to talk with you," The lady said. You looked back at your parents and they nodded their heads letting you go out. You sat down in the back seat of the limo and was greeted by Luka.

"Y/n... Please, do you have any idea what's going on? Why are Ladybug and Catnoir older? What happened to team miraculous? Where is my sister? Why am I famous?!"

"Whao, whoa, whoa... Pause... Rewind... What?"

"Okay so I have a theory, Hawkmoth created someone with a power to go back in time, they went back in time, and bam! Everything is messed up now!"

"Oooookay then, are you going to start saying the earth is flat now?" You laughed.

"I'm serious! Just... Get me my miraculous, I can fix it."

"Luka, there is nothing to fix? You got hit in the head and now your memories are messed up. Please, just stop babbling your nonsense about time travel, miraculous, and supervillains."

"This is not nonsense, it's the truth. Y/n, please. Believe me! I need you to believe me!"

"Luka... Please, just stop. None of what you are saying is true, it's all just because of your head injury."

"Y/n... Do you trust me?" In that moment you felt your heart skip a beat, your breath hitched. You got a weird sense of dejavu.

***

"I hardly even know you."

"Trust me... Just for this once, I have you!"

"I've got you Angel,"

***

Suddenly your breathing quickened. Your eyes widened as you started to panic. "Y/n? What's wrong... Take a moment and breathe," Luka said as he counted to ten with you calming you down. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah..." You had no clue what happened, maybe you were still a bit shaken from what had happened with Justice, no, it felt like it was more than that.