I'll Stay...

Sir Obsidian kept an eye on you the whole night. He wanted to approach you for the last dance but it seemed like you were busy with someone else and he did want to intrude. Not to mention Lady Lotus was chatting up a storm with him. The last dance started and as the song played Sir Obsidian watched your every move envious of Mr. Morpho who seemed to have captivated you. The dance came to an end and Sir Obsidian wanted to go see why you and Mr. Morpho had gone into your homeroom.

"Now it is time to announce the King and Queen of tonight's party!" Lady Vixen said over the speakers. "Drum roll, please......... And their winners are Lady Lotus along with Sir Obsidian!" Sir Obsidian didn't care for his crown and wanted to find you but was stopped when he felt a hand pull on his arm.

"Are you going to get your crown?" Lady Lotus questioned as she looked up at him with dreamy eyes.

"I- I really ha-" Suddenly his voice was cut off by a loud noise.

"I am the true ruler of tonight's event! You will all bow to me, Princess Pollin!" A girl wearing a yellow dress that looked like a beehive said as she threw what looked like a bunch of tiny seeds on the floor which immediately sprouted flowers.

"Pollin? Well, I can handle allergies when it comes to pollen, but pigeons are a different story!" Sir Obsidian said as he ran off.

________________________________________________________

 "Ugh, where the hell am I?" You said as you slowly opened your eyes to see an empty and darkroom. You tried to move your hands and rub your sore head but they were tied behind your back.

"It seems like the brat is awake," You heard Lila's voice as light emerged from a corner of the room and you watched as three silhouettes entered.

"Awe, is this breakfast in bed? You didn't have to be so kind," You said sarcastically.

"Shut your mouth you abomination, you aren't even human!" Felix said.

"I guess it's because I'm not like other girls," You said in a childish voice.

"Silence..." Luka said. You tried to speak once again but you couldn't move your lips. You panicked and felt your wrist to realize that your miraculous was gone. "I'm sorry, Angel. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this piece of jewelry?" Luka said in a cocky manner as he held out your bracelet.

"Haha, look who the weak one is now!" Lila said as she kicked you in the gut making you cough up blood.

"LILA! You are not to harm her," Luka said as he smacked Lila across the face. She nodded and slowly made her way out of the room with her head hung low and Felix following closely behind. "Once your role as an angel earth is completed you will be with your family," Luka said as he cupped your chin and lifted your face slightly. He laughed a bit as a grin formed on his face and slowly walked away closing the door to the room you were in behind him. 

________________________________________________________

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug called out as all the destruction was fixed and a distraught Chloe layed on the ground.

"This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloe said angrily as she stood up, " I'll just have my daddy buy me a solid gold crown," She said as she stuck her head in the air and walked off.

"Are all the students here accounted for?" Ladybug asked the now damask Lady Vixen who was Alya.

"We are missing Felix, Lila, Adrien, and Y/n," Alya responded.

"Oh! I uh- saw Adrien runoff into one of the empty rooms during the fight I am sure he is A-okay!" Cat Noir chimed in.

"We should find the other missing students since we have some time before we detransform," Ladybug said as she and Cat Noir started on their way up the stairs.