New Home.

----------Start of Chapter 20----------

-----Your PoV-----

I left Asia's room through one of my portals and stepped into the ORC as I was met with a very concerned and half asleep looking group of people.

Issei looked like he was about to fall back asleep on the couch beside Koneko while everyone else stood around, seeming pretty anxious upon my arrival.

Issei slowly turned his gaze over to me before his eyes shot open as he saw me completely covered in blood.

"Holy fucking shit, what happened to you?!" Issei so politely asked.

"That's... a lot of blood..." Koneko said as she seemed a little shocked as well.

"How much of that is your blood?" Kiba asked as he looked me up and down.

I wiped both of my hands down my face and looked at them seeing that they were covered in a deep red color and even had some brain matter on them.

"Son of a bitch... I didn't even know I had this much on me. Don't worry everyone. It's not all my blood." I said as I created a bowl with some water in it and a wash cloth to clean myself with.

I set them in the table near the couches as I took off my shirt and looked at it. It was a gray Nike shirt that I usually worked out in but now it looked like someone had finished grinding fresh meat on the damn thing with all the blood and other shit on it.

"Damn, this was one of my favorite shirts too... Whatever." I said as I opened a portal behind me, tossing the shirt over my shoulder before standing up.

"What do you mean by 'its not all my blood?' " Kiba asked as I pointed at my nose.

"I broke my fucking nose. Took a good fucking kick to the face and I'm starting to feel it now. Asia, turn around real quick, please." I said as I motioned for her to spin around as she did what I told her before I took off my shorts.

"So we don't have to turn around?" Akeno smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"I wish you would but if I said to do so, then would you?" I asked as she chuckled.

"And miss a chance at you stripping? Never." She says as I shake my head.

"That's disgusting." Issei commented as we all looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Really? You say the most perverted and digusting shit all the time, but the second Akeno says something perverted... it's gross?" I asked as he didn't seem to get the point at all.

"No, no, no. I'm not saying that her and her fetishes are gross. I'm saying the whole interaction between the two of you just now was disgusting." Issei says as he looks back at us as if we were suppose to understand.

"Issei, every interaction you have with a girl is gross." Asia stated as she looked over towards him, shocking all of us as my jaw basically hit the fucking floor.

I looked around the room to make sure I wasn't the only one who heard that only to see the same reaction from everyone else in the room, even Issei had his mouth agape.

"Holy shit... I'm literally living a dream right now." I mumbled as I stared at her once more.

Asia looked around the room at all of our expressions in confusion as she didn't seem to really understand what we all found so astounding.

"Did I say something weird?" She questioned as I felt even more shocked.

'And she doesn't even know?!' I face-palmed as I looked over at Issei who's soul had just about left his body.