Church.

----------Start of Chapter 10----------

It was dark outside as we arrived in the forest as the only light we had was from the moon and portal which had just closed.

"Lets get down to it... shall we?"

--------------------

-----Your POV-----

Kiba, Koneko, Issei and I stood on the edge of the forest as we looked at the church for any Fallen roaming the outside of it.

"Man, do you feel that?" Issei asked as he stood behind a tree staring intently at the doors of the church.

"No kidding, there are a ton of priest inside there." Kiba said as he leaned against a tree, also watching the doors of the church.

"I bet. I'm gonna go and handle something else real quick, you three go in there and do some damage, I'll be right behind you." I say as I turn around and start walking into the forest.

"W-wait, where are you going?" Issei asks me and I just look over my shoulder at him.

"Me? I'm just going to say hi to some old friends. I'll be back before you even know I'm gone." I answer as I jump up into a tree and start running across the branches.

----------3rd person POV----------

-----Elsewhere in the forest surrounding the church-----

"Being on guard duty is like, the worst ever. Its too boring." A blonde haired girl in a maid uniform says as she sits on a branch high up in a tree.

She sighs as her face holds a bored expression before a red magic circle appears in the dirt beside her and two figures materialize from it, catching her attention.

"Oooo. Ask and you shall receive." The blonde haired girl says as she jumps down from the branch to meet the trespassers.

"Hi there! I'm Mittelt and I'm literally the most awesomest Fallen Angel in like, the history of ever!" Mittelt says as she does a small curtsey with her dress.

"*giggle* This girl sure is into herself now isn't she." A girl with a long, black ponytail held by an orange ribbon says as she laughs.

"My servant sensed someone like you nearby. You must be worried about an attack if you're out here standing guard." A crimson haired girl said as she stared at the blonde haired Fallen Angel.

"Worried? Of course not, we're just in the middle of performing a super top secret ritual that we don't want you devils interfering in." Mittelt answers.

"Not to burst your bubble or anything. But the other members of our team and one of our friends are on their way there right about now." The ravenette replied to the young Fallen Angel.

"Wait, they are?! Are you freaking kidding me?! I hate devils! Every time I see them I just wanna squish their stupid ugly devil faces!" The blonde Fallen Angel replied as she stomped around in anger.

"Ugh, whatever. There are way more of us then there are of them. So let them do their worst." Mittelt said as she turned back around to the two devils.

"They will, and they won't be discrete about it." They black haired girl responded.

"So why are you here? I hope its not for a rescue mission, because if so then you'll have to go through me. I may be little but I promise I can pack a mean punch." Mittelt said as she took a battle stance.

"Or you could just be a giant pain in the ass!" Someone yelled as they dropped down from a tree and kicked the young Fallen Angel in the face sending her flying into the forest.