Help.

----------Start of Chapter 6----------

"Sorry we're late..."

"Kiba!" I yelled as I saw Kiba in a sword lock with Freed.

"Hey Issei. Thought you could use a hand." He said as he held back the exorcist.

The red summoning circle glows brighter as someone else steps through.

"Oh my, talk about a nasty mess." Akeno says as she surveys the room.

"An exorcist." Koneko says with her eyebrows furrowed as she walks through behind Akeno.

"I'm so glad you guys came. This has been a fucking nightmare." I said as I sighed in relief.

Freed pulled his sword away from Kiba's and jumped back as he looked at the others that had shown up.

"Hell yeah! Now we got ourselves a good ol' fashioned gangbang!" He said as he laughed crazily again.

"I hate to disappoint you but you're done here. He's one of us." Kiba said as he held his sword pointed towards Freed.

"Oh, believe me, I'm far from disappointed. So whats the deal with you two? He's the pitcher and you're the catcher?" Freed asked him with a grin.

"You've got quite the mouth for a priest." Kiba replied.

"So you're not only a devil but you're the impiety police now? Get off the high horse, will ya douchebag? Hunting your kind down is my only concern!"

"My, my, this guy certainly is a piece of work." Akeno said as she looked at the priest.

"And you my hot dear are a sweet piece of ass! Oh, those eyes are killing me. There is nothing I lust after more than a sexy devil whore like yourself." Freed said as he hugged himself while laughing.

As soon as he was done speaking another voice came from the summoning circle.

"If you want it so bad then come and get it." The voice which I immediately recognized to be Rias said as red and black lightning came out of the summoning circle aimed at the priest.

Freed quickly jumped out of the way, narrowly avoiding the attack which left a hole in the wooden floor.

"But I really don't think you could handle it. Nobody hurts my servants."

"Well, well, well! Look who finally showed their tits, but don't get too far ahead of yourself though! It looks like I've already hurt him!" Freed replied as he grinned wickedly as Rias looked back to me.

"Its alright now, we're here now." She said to me, causing me to look down in shame.

"Thanks a lot, but I'm sorry for failing you once again. I tried not to disappoint you but it wasn't enough." I said as I bowed my head to her.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, I sent you into the hands of an exorcist without even knowing due to a barrier that was up until only moments ago." 

"You bitch! You were suppose to make the barrier! And you managed to fuck that up too!" Freed yelled at Asia who was still on the ground as he kicked her.

"Please, stop hurting her!" I yelled at Freed to stop his assault on Asia.

Rias stands back up and faces Freed's direction.

"I never forgive those who try to harm my servants or those who pick on the weak, nor do I tolerate insidious wretches like you. Your terrible evil has no place in this world, and that's why I'm here, to purge it." Rias says as she begins to glow red with magical power.