Pact.

----------Start of Chapter 15----------

----------The Next Day----------

-----Your PoV-----

"My name is Asia Argento. I'm feeling like a fish out of water, but I'm excited to be here." Asia stood at the front of our class with the teacher as she introduced herself.

After she introduced herself many of the people in the class began commenting on her.

"Shorty's hot!" Matsuda said as he jumped out his chair while I rolled my eyes.

"Bust 34! Waist 26! Hips 3-?!" Motohama started listing off her sizes before I smacked him in the back of the head

Motohama turned around in anger as he looked up at me. 

"Hey man! What the hell was that for!" He yelled.

"That was for being a damn creep. If you don't want me to do it again then stop looking at her with your pervy ass eyes." I said to him as I sat back down in my seat.

I looked back over to Asia who just smiles at all of the positive reactions she is getting from the class.

'I'm glad she's gonna be in my class. Now I can keep a watchful eye on her so that these three perverts don't get to her.' I think as I look over to Issei and his idiotic friends as they talked about weird shit.

"I'm glad to meet you all. Being in a new town and a strange school can be a little overwhelming at times but thankfully Y/N has allowed me to stay with him at his house." Asia finishes as the entire class looks at me. I could feel the boys staring at me with cold glares.

I returned their glares with an equally scary one and some of them looked away but the two perverts, Matsuda and Motohama came running up to me.

Matsuda grabbed me by my collar and began shaking me while Motohama tried to grab me too. I grabbed both of their wrists and twisted them, stopping them form going any further.

"If you try that again, I'll break it." I said as they let go before getting in my face.

"Yo! What the hell man! You're telling me that hot blondie lives with you and you haven't told us about it?!" Matsuda says while holds his wrist.