Gamble.

----------Start of Chapter 12----------

-----Your POV-----

I walked into the ORC clubroom to see Rias sitting on one of the chouches while she sips on some tea.

"Hey boss, its your favorite dragon-blooded human making his entrance." I said as I waved at Rias who looked towards me a bit surprised.

"Hi Y/n, I'm surprised you're here today. I figured you'd take the week off after everything that has happened." Rias said as she set her cup of tea down.

"Me? Nah, I'm all good. Its probably better that I'm here so that I have some distractions." I told her as I sat down on the couch across from her.

"How are you feeling? Last night was a pretty long night, especially for you." 

"Last night? It was nothing. I actually feel a lot better about everything after last night. It was pretty much a win-win kinda night for me. The Fallen Angels, dead. Asia, saved. And I walked away without a scratch." I said as I put my hands behind my head and leaned back against the couch.

"Thats good. Asia has already began proving how useful she can be around here also." Rias said as she picked her tea back up and began sipping it again.

"Oh yeah. She decided to join you guys right?" I asked her as I began remembering how Asia asked to become a devil as a way of thanks for saving her.

I personally thought it was a bit of an extreme way to thank someone but she was persistent in joining up with us, probably because she had no where else to go and she knew that.

"Yes she did, and she fit perfectly in my peerage because I was looking to bring in another bishop. To think, that the bishop I ended up gaining had the powers of Twilight Healing." Rias said as she chuckled a bit.

"True, and quick question. If your evil pieces are named after chess pieces then does that mean that all of them are represented?" I asked her and she nodded in response.

"Oh, ok. So you have Issei as a pawn and you can still have seven more on your board, right?" 

"While that may be true, the number of evil pieces a person consumes varies depending on what special abilities that person has to contribute." Rias told me as she stood up and walked around the room behind me before sitting up against the back of the couch.

"So one person could take up multiple pieces?" I asked her as I looked up to her and she met my gaze.

"Yes, and Issei took up four of those pieces. I saved the four other pieces for someone who had peeked my interest." Rias said as she looked down to me with a smile.

"Oh? If they peeked your interest then they must be pretty good, right?" I asked her as she stood up and walked up behind me, hugging me from behind.

"Of course, after last night, I fully realize just how strong this person is and I know that they are more than enough to take up the rest of my four pieces." I began feeling my face heat up as I noticed her breasts pressing against my back.

'Stop thinking about it.... stop thinking about it.... STOP.... THINKING.... ABOUT.... IT!...' I thought as I tried to take my mind off of the subject.

"So, will you join my peerage as my four pawns? I only ask because you seemed so desperate the other night, and I'd love to have you around more." Rias asked me as she looked at my face which had a small blush on it now.

"Me? Desperate? I was dying Rias. I was desperate for a breath of fucking air. Either way, I've thought about the whole peerage thing and I don't think I wanna join. Not right now at least." I told her and she looked at me confused.

Heavenly Dragon Emperor (Highschool DxD x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara