Clubroom.

----------Chapter 2 Start----------

-----Your POV-----

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I was awakened by my alarm clock blaring throughout the room with an incredibly annoying sound.

I roll over and slap the top of it to turn it off before rolling back over and pulling my pillow over my head to stop anything else from interfering with my sleep. I laid there for a moment before I began falling asleep once more.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

My alarm clock lets out another set of annoying sounds as I groan and sit up, grab it and turn it off looking at the time on it. I stare at it for a moment as my brain tries to process what its reading before I quickly jump out of bed.

"Fuuuuuck! I'm gonna be late!" I said to myself as I began rummaging through my closet, grabbing my school uniform.

I put all of my clothes on and run into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I quickly finish up before running through the house and grabbing my shoes, pulling them on quickly.

Once I had put my shoes on I grabbed my bag for school and ran back to my room and grabbed my phone and sunglasses putting them on as well.

I decided against running to school since I'd end up being extremely late and instead decided to just use a rift and teleport to school so I wouldn't be late at all.

I summoned my Galactic Eye and swiped my hand through the air opening a portal to the ORC building since nobody should be there this early in the morning.

I stepped through and found myself in one of the hallways in the back of the ORC clubhouse, a door with a bunch of yellow tape covering it in of me as I sighed in relief when I saw no one around.

I looked back at the door confused for a moment as to why it was here before just shaking the thought away.

'Probably some vampire or devil that can't be controlled or some weird shit like that. I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.' I chuckled as I turned away from the door.

I looked down at my hand and saw that the ring I use to mask my power wasn't on my middle finger.

'Damn, I can't believe I forgot it. Now I can't use my powers freely without people sensing it. I should be fine for one day without it though.' I thought as I started walking towards the exit.

"Hey Y/n, when did you get here?" I hear someone say from ahead of me and I look up to see Akeno looking at me with a curious expression.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"O-oh. I just got here, I took a wrong turn trying to see if anyone was here yet but there isn't so I was just gonna make my way to class." I told her as I rubbed the back of my head nervously, hoping my lie worked.

"Well thats good because I was just about to make my way out also. We can walk together now." She said as she walked towards me and linked her left arm with my right.