Secrets.

----------Start of Chapter 7----------

My eyes slowly peeled themselves apart as I woke up from a sleep that felt lasted a decade. I looked at the ceiling as memories of the past night flashed through my mind. 

I sat up in the bed grabbing my head immediately as a sharp pain ran through my skull as I thought about the night before.

I looked around the incredibly dark room trying to remember where I was as I held my head.

I hear soft, light snores coming from the same bed I am in and look at the source only to see Rias and Akeno sleeping in the bed with me completely nude.

'So they're in bed with me.... completely nude...' I think to myself as I rub my eyes thinking I'm seeing things.

I look again and see both of them, still soundly asleep as my brain begins processing everything going on right now.

'Holy shit! Why the fuck are they nude! In bed! With me?!' I say as I slowly crawl my way towards the end of the bed and try slipping out without disturbing them.

 I get to the end of the bed and slowly step onto the ground, keeping my gaze anywhere but the bed.

I feel my foot touch the cold ground and I begin moving myself off the bed but as fate would have it I get my foot caught on the end of the bed and fall right on my ass with a loud thud.

I hear movement come from the bed as the sound of the fall must've awoken them also.

"Y/n? Why are you out of bed? You haven't completely healed yet." I hear Rias say as she sits up and stretches in the bed, her breasts fully exposed in all of their glory.

"Y/n? Is something wrong?" Akeno says as she stands from the bed and makes her way over to me.

I had been sitting on the floor, mouth agape, and unmoving as I watched them both come towards me.

"U-umm. Yeah. A few things are wrong. Why in the hell are you naked?" I asked as I shielded my eyes from seeing anything I shouldn't.

"Its the only way we could heal you. Skin to skin contact is the best way for it to work." Rias answered as she sat on the edge of the bed in front of me.

"Well... that makes sense. B-but why are you still naked? Can you put some clothes on now?" I ask as I turn my head away from the both of them.

Akeno walks around me and hugs me from behind, her breasts pressed against my back, and whispers in my ear.

"You don't like seeing us without any clothes?" Akeno asked as she licked my ear causing my face to turn a bright red.

"W-w-well, thats not what I was trying to sa-" Akeno puts her finger of my mouth to silence me.

"I know you like seeing us naked, I can tell by your little friend down there.. or should I say big friend?" Akeno says as she points to my crotch which I immediately cover.

"Yeah, now I need you to put some clothes on and get out so I can too." I say as I point at the door.

"Awww, you're no fun." Akeno says as she stands and walks over to a pile of neatly folded clothes and starts dressing herself.

Rias didn't move at all as she continued to sit on the edge of the bed, completely exposing herself to me and I had to keep my head turned away.

"Um Rias... You're still naked... and I can see... everything..." I said as she made no attempt to move.

"I know, would you like me to stand so you can get a better look?" She said as she stood up and I quickly covered my eyes with my hand again.

"Although this could go several ways at the moment... No, I want you to put some clothes on... please." I answered.