letter nine

Dear Park Jay,

As of today, I am already four months pregnants and its starting to be obvious, my parents already forced me to come home with them and like a child that I am in your eyes, I cried in the last day I stayed in my house at Seoul. The one I bought to be closer to you all those months ago.

I cried because the boys sleep over in the living room like before and they all bring some of the things that your mother left in your dorm. I cried because so many things in that box was my gift for you and there were so many pictures of us in this album that Jungwon said you sometimes hug in your sleep.

I cried because we all talked about you before the lights out. Heeseung told me of how you were the most reliable person that he ever got to meet. Jake says that he will never forget you as his crime-in-partner inside the kitchen and to almost everything. Sunoo thanked you for always cheering him up if he were having those bad days. Jungwon didn't stop talking about how he missed making fun of you.

And Niki? He made us all laugh over the fact, he keeps on reenacting the way you were always so loud. It felt so nice hearing your memories with them  that they said they will forever be fond of.

The day after with my parents appearing up to get me, they even helped us bring my things inside the van and before I leave, they all promised they would be there quickly to visit if the baby is already near to coming out.

I wish I got a video of how they all hugged me one by one until Jungwon pulled us all into a group and it made me feel better, but we couldn't expect for the sudden burst of cold air enveloping us for a second. And we knew who it is.

Even in death, you hated to be left out at everything, Jay.

love, Y/N