letter thirteen

Dear Park Jay,

These past few days, I'm starting to eat  half of my weight. I'm always hungry now more than usual and craving for the food I used to hate before. I know you were probably the person who understand my hate before for mint chocolate.

The very thought of it makes me want to vomit when I said it feels like eating a toothpaste coated in chocolate. But when the boys brought different flavors of ice cream in their first visit to me, with Heeseung and Sunoo favoring the mint choco, we're all surprised of how I demanded a large portion of it.

For the first time, I ate it and god, Jay, it was actually delicious. Heavenly delicious that I cried because Jungwon suddenly said you would've laughed at how dramatic I am turning to be over mint choco.

They said I'm getting emotional because of this baby Jay inside. They never know I'm still heartbroken for you at the same time. Everytime that I ate for two person, they keep saying that our baby will be cute and your mother say he will look just like you, a chubby ball of happiness.

And by the time the boys have to come home again, after hanging out to me all night long, I cried again while I watch them leaves up the porch.

They didn't know it but until now whenever they were walking together, I still look forward to the seventh member. Usually, you'll be at either Jungwon or Heeseung's side with your arms draped over their shoulder.

You will not stop talking about your day until you're all in the van and I guess, they felt it too. Before they all get inside, they have this moment where they stop and looked around them, as if counting the number of them, only to realize it will never be complete again.

Their puzzle of seven have now permanent lost the missing part.

And it's none other than you, Jay.

I cried again at dinner because my brother commented on how our baby never gets to meet his father.

Jay, can I please I have one wish for you? Can you please visit him for once in his dreams?

Once Baby Jay is here... he'll be happy to meet you, I'm sure.

We will always love you. Forever.

love, Y/N & Baby Jay.