letter twenty one

Dear Park Jay,

It's been two months now, hyung. It's been two months since your baby brought a new joy in our lives after we were devastated from your lost. Many things have change over the course of time of him growing up before our eyes.

The fans were now aware of him when some of them followed us with Bang Pd-nim to visit Y/N in her house. They saw and posted the picture of her handing the baby to our C.E.O who were looking so madly overjoyed to see him finally.

At first, we're all scared to what will the people say or react and our company is quick to post a warning to giving lawsuits to anyone that will pry on your baby's privacy. We've been right because we have to stop attending to any variety shows, but overnight as Y/N posted an apology to her instagram along the admission that she will never be afraid to introduce baby Jay to the world, it worked its magic like crazy instantly.

When she posted the compilations of your son waking up, of him laughing over his peekaboo game with me, of him smiling toothless to the camera and the one that melted our heart, of him hugging a teddy bear that was made of your old sweater, he had changed the mind of the people about him.

Just like that, they were clamoring over his adorableness and were actually demanding more pictures from Y/N. Before I writed this, I saw our fans now comparing your baby pictures with him in Weverse and it's all better now for us here to know that they realized you've managed to gift us a memory of you.

Baby Jay was probably the most cutest and I will admit, more cuter than me that my eyes have ever behold.

Today, before we left to finally retire at our dorm, my heart never stopped aching for his little fist enveloping itself around my finger. I almost don't want to leave his side and maybe, if you'll allow me, forever stay there.

It's like I don't want for him to grow up. I'd like to see him being this small forever. And the hyungs agreed with me too except for Heeseung who have other ideas.

He stated that it would be pretty nostalgic when we're already old to see your baby grow up to look just like you. The exact boy who liked corn too much for his own good.

And because of that, we're planning to buy baby cereal food for baby Jay when he's already allowed to eat solid food in the flavor of corn.

Actually, it was more than that. We'd like to spoil him rottenly that his mom would begin to blame us for giving him everything that his heart's desire.

But most of all, the one thing we'll always do for him and for your own sake, we would make sure that he will learn how great of a person you are.

There's no doubt in my mind that he will turn great just like you in the future.

And remember hyung, we always cherished you as our beloved brother in Enhypen. No one can replaced you to that missing part of us since you've been gone.

It will always be Jay hyung for us!

love, Sunoo.