iv. foe or ally

◦ ❖ ◦

◦ ❖ ◦

"I'm walking on a deep darkness
Look at the hidden truth over there."

◦ ❖ ◦

"I hope you'll enjoy studying here, Ms. Kazama." Mrs. Han smiled at her.

Tomi decided to go settle in the school's dorm sooner. Once she arrived Mrs. Han, the director of the dorm, gave her a tour of the girl's dormitory and the school's main building.

Mrs. Han said to reach her via e-mail regarding concerns about the dorm. She gave Tomi her business card before she left, and Tomi said goodbye.

Tomi waited for her footsteps on the staircase to slowly fade away before unlocking her assigned bedroom.

NPS was located on top of a hill on the outskirts of Seoul. It was pretty troublesome to get here, since there isn't any public transportation going to NPS. She had to hire a cab which had cost her more than what she could afford.

The school was enormous. They have multiple dojo's and other martial arts training halls inside the main building, which Tomi couldn't wait to train in one of them. There are smaller modern buildings like the main building, around it. Outside, there were gardens, parks, and courtyards.

It wasn't a surprise for Tomi. They basically have everything in here. Tomi could only imagine how much people actually pay to study here.

As for the dormitories, it was located at the very back of the school ground, behind the garden. In the girls' dorm, there were 12 floors according to the 12 grades in the school. Since Tomi was a second year in high school, she got to live on the eleventh floor.

Tomi was overwhelmed when she got into her room. It was bigger than her whole apartment unit. She had everything in there, wardrobe, vanity table, study table with a laptop, a small couch with a coffee table, and even her own private washroom.

She spotted her luggage next to her queen-sized bed and decided to unpack.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard someone cleared their throat behind her. She realized she forgot to close the door. Biting her lip in frustration, she turned around ready to greet whoever it was.

The girl had long, dark, wavy hair that fell down to her hips. Her eyes were big and her lips were plumped red. She looked like a living doll. She had her arms folded on her chest and was leaning her side to the doorframe.

"Oh— Hi. I thought no one would be in the dorms." Tomi let out a dry chuckle. "Since, you know... school is not starting until three more days."

"You're right. But the international students would." The girl let out a friendly smile.